Hot Deals

[Royal Canadian Mint] Toronto maple leafs 100th anniversary 5 pack loonies $5

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 12:22 am
Nov 22, 2014
2 posts
4 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Buyer BEWARE !! : Once you buy stuff from them, they send a lot of junkmail very frequently and do not respond to requests to remove the junkmail.
Jul 15, 2016
40 posts
12 upvotes
It is just me, or is shipping now $7.99 ?!?!
I have all of the current coin pack offerings plus the free collector cards
Oct 3, 2011
31 posts
10 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
OntMathTeach wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:40 pm
Nope I ordered on Friday but shipping was still $2.99. Ordered this and the $10 Toonie coin pack
Jul 15, 2016
40 posts
12 upvotes
kenrickdu wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:48 pm
Nope I ordered on Friday but shipping was still $2.99. Ordered this and the $10 Toonie coin pack
I just removed the $10 toonie pack from my cart, and the 2.99 lettermail option is back. Maybe theres a limit how much can be mailed with lettermail?
Oct 3, 2011
31 posts
10 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
OntMathTeach wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:53 pm
I just removed the $10 toonie pack from my cart, and the 2.99 lettermail option is back. Maybe theres a limit how much can be mailed with lettermail?
That's odd ... didn't seem to happen to me, but maybe they updated it.
Dec 29, 2005
146 posts
Mississauga
Is it not working? I can't put it in the cart. The cart is empty no matter what. Anyone?
Oct 2, 2015
25 posts
11 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I wonder if you can pick this set up at a post office
Mar 30, 2015
178 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OntMathTeach wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 8:40 pm
Remove the free collector cards.
Dec 29, 2005
146 posts
Mississauga
Just got it.....and it's free deliver. No shipping charge! I have no idea why but I completed the order right away after I saw no delivery charge!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2135 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
Mocha10 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 12:50 pm
Just got it.....and it's free deliver. No shipping charge! I have no idea why but I completed the order right away after I saw no delivery charge!
Hmm how did you manage that? I saw mention about free shipping, but thought that was on new accounts but for future orders.

EDIT:
FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR 30 DAYS

As a new customer, we're offering you FREE ground shipping! Order online as often as you like - no minimum purchase required - and we'll pay the shipping** to anywhere within Canada and the US. You'll want to hurry; this offer is only valid for 30 calendar days from the date of your first purchase with us.
** Offer valid for online orders placed through Mint.ca and the Royal Canadian Mint app only. No limit on number of orders. No minimum purchase required. Free ground shipping only where we currently ship within Canada and the US. Offer ends 30 calendar days following the date of your first purchase with us.
You must have bought from them before..?
Last edited by chadw01 on Oct 11th, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2135 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
For those having issues adding it to cart, go to the homepage (mint.ca) and type Toronto Maple Leafs in the search field at the top and it will show up in the results with an Add to Cart button.
Jul 15, 2016
40 posts
12 upvotes
kukitsuwa wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 11:35 am
Remove the free collector cards.
It seems like if I have 3 items or less, the lettermail option is there. If I add everything ( the toonies,loonies, and the quarter sets) plus the collector cards, the lettermail option disappears..

EDIT: It seems like I cant even order 3 coin sets in one order.. It gives me a "max quantity reached" error.. guess I have to do it two at a time..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

percy