• Nov 11th, 2017 12:22 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7351 posts
6304 upvotes
Acheewawa wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 2:15 pm
I tried to order, but there's a limit of 1 per household. Not worth the $2.99 shipping fee if I can only get 1.
You can combine with other items for the $2.99
Jan 16, 2016
648 posts
273 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
HERES HOW TO GET FREE SHIPPING

Buy whatever you want from the Mint, including a coin or package that comes with Free Shipping.

Mint has free returns. Once you get your coins, request an RMA for that one coin that had free shipping. Use CP small business offer to generate free tracked and insured Xpresspost package. Mail back to Mint.

Profit!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7351 posts
6304 upvotes
Altera wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 3:11 pm

Buy whatever you want from the Mint, including a coin or package that comes with Free Shipping.

Mint has free returns. Once you get your coins, request an RMA for that one coin that had free shipping. Use CP small business offer to generate free tracked and insured Xpresspost package. Mail back to Mint.

Profit!
That's a big risk you're taking as the Free Tuesday special only affords you 2 remaining Tuesday's for this month. You're also assuming the coins will be released /processed /mailed out within this week, that you'll receive it and mail them back out by the following Tuesday. (im prettty sure you're not going to be the only one waiting for these to be processed.... so there's going to be a bottleneck for sure)

My large order has yet to be mailed out / processed either. Not holding my breath, as indications are for an end of month release
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
39181 posts
1354 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Altera wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 3:11 pm

Profit!
Why do you even need to use the Free Tuesday offer?

Mint's "free returns" include the return shipping label, if you really wanted to abuse free shipping anyways.
**BRAND NEW** APC Back-UPS 650VA 7 Outlet $65
**Reg $90+tax**

Silver Coins | APC Back-UPS 650VA | Bosch Orbital Sander
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1145 posts
48 upvotes
Woodbridge
Wizard1 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 2:00 pm
My bulk order is arriving this weekend, so i would expect everyone else's orders should start gettting processed soon.
Nice. I thought everyone but me got theirs processed.
Nov 25, 2012
223 posts
375 upvotes
North York
I got free shipping. This is how I did it:

1) Open Incognito
2) Add the loonie to cart, there will be a popup to add another coin, add that too (http://www.mint.ca/store/coins/pure-sil ... rod3070217)
3) Proceed to cart
4) Do guest checkout (must use different email. Period trick works, + trick doesn't)
5) Enter shipping information and click "continue to billing"
6) Open another page and remove the Pure Silver Coin from cart
7) Refresh the Billing order summary page (Pure silver coin disappears but still free shipping)
8) Enter billing info and voila!

They limit 1 per address. So if you live in a house, you can just add a unit number in the shipping address. They will treat it as another address.
I will not be held responsible if Mint charges for shipping later or cancels the order.

You can do something similar to get the FREE OFFICIAL CANADA 150 COLLECTOR CARD
http://www.mint.ca/store/campaign/MCMIE ... rd-6900014

First add a coin that gives free shipping http://www.mint.ca/store/coins/pure-sil ... rod3070217
do Steps 3,4,5. Then open another page and add the Collector Card. Then do steps 6,7,8.
Last edited by hubertlee on Oct 20th, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
11711 posts
2549 upvotes
Montreal
Wizard1 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 6:19 pm
For 100 years, the Toronto Maple Leafs® have ignited their fans' passion with unforgettable experiences and great hockey.
Too bad a lot of the people who might remember those glory days are no longer with us. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Nov 14, 2004
733 posts
83 upvotes
hubertlee wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 2:33 pm
I got free shipping. This is how I did it:

1) Open Incognito
2) Add the loonie to cart, there will be a popup to add another coin, add that too (http://www.mint.ca/store/coins/pure-sil ... rod3070217)
3) Proceed to cart
4) Do guest checkout (must use different email. Period trick works, + trick doesn't)
5) Enter shipping information and click "continue to billing"
6) Open another page and remove the Pure Silver Coin from cart
7) Refresh the Billing order summary page (Pure silver coin disappears but still free shipping)
8) Enter billing info and voila!

They limit 1 per address. So if you live in a house, you can just add a unit number in the shipping address. They will treat it as another address.
I will not be held responsible if Mint charges for shipping later or cancels the order.

You can do something similar to get the FREE OFFICIAL CANADA 150 COLLECTOR CARD
http://www.mint.ca/store/campaign/MCMIE ... rd-6900014

First add a coin that gives free shipping http://www.mint.ca/store/coins/pure-sil ... rod3070217
do Steps 3,4,5. Then open another page and add the Collector Card. Then do steps 6,7,8.
Shipping Method:

???buyflow.shipping.???

???buyflow.shipping.tooltip.???

lol
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7351 posts
6304 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 2:43 pm
Too bad a lot of the people who might remember those glory days are no longer with us. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Not true, we're living in the Blue Resurgence 6 and 1 , Go Leafs Go!
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4399 posts
1906 upvotes
Mississauga
dubey wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:18 pm
Shipping Method:

???buyflow.shipping.???

???buyflow.shipping.tooltip.???

lol
That's what worries me but chance taken!
Nov 14, 2004
733 posts
83 upvotes
Said212 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 3:30 pm
That's what worries me but chance taken!
Same
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2413 posts
419 upvotes
Ottawa
Just a FYI - my local RBC (Ottawa downtown) has received these new Toronto Maple Leaf Loonies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7351 posts
6304 upvotes
Akitakara wrote:
Oct 20th, 2017 9:55 pm
Just a FYI - my local RBC (Ottawa downtown) has received these new Toronto Maple Leaf Loonies
Yes there are circulation rolls out now as well. Most collectors prefer these packs though b/c they dont need any handling (fingerprints etc) and come with a nice collectible folder as well.