Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Royal Caribbean

Cruise Deal - 50% off second guest, kids sail free, up to $300 onboard credit.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2018 12:22 pm
May 29, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Can anybody confirm if I will need visa for cruise ports ? Since I do not hold a Canadian passport (only Permanent resident)
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1324 posts
1220 upvotes
Predatory wrote: Can anybody confirm if I will need visa for cruise ports ? Since I do not hold a Canadian passport (only Permanent resident)
If you are heading to the Bahamas, your permanent resident card has to be valid for 6 months after your departure date. You also need a US visa but make sure your I94 (the white form you get every 6 months) is valid for your entire trip or you will be denied boarding onto the ship. Your US visa will be fine for the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Cozumel Mexico. For other cruise ports best to check on the embassy websites as it depends on what passport you hold.
May 28, 2007
719 posts
46 upvotes
GTA
which website to use? I tried to search for Adventure of the seas but get usd 1700+ for 3 on March 10..
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41803 posts
30057 upvotes
Center of Universe
^^^What are your flight prices?
Anyone considering driving to Liberty Port and embarking their?
Aug 4, 2004
719 posts
549 upvotes
steinberg wrote: which website to use? I tried to search for Adventure of the seas but get usd 1700+ for 3 on March 10..
the ultra low price we got was for interior room which sold out on the second day when they offer the memorial day special.
Dec 30, 2003
12 posts
1 upvote
Is there deal for Kids Free any more? Cannot find it.
Sep 20, 2010
252 posts
155 upvotes
donar wrote: Is there deal for Kids Free any more? Cannot find it.
That promo finished last week I believe.
May 29, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Any body ever booked with FlightCentre for a cruise ? Please share your experience :)
Jan 12, 2017
76 posts
43 upvotes
homesickalien wrote: That promo finished last week I believe.
That's too bad. Anybody know if theres a chance of this promo coming up again at a later date?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
woadito wrote: That's too bad. Anybody know if theres a chance of this promo coming up again at a later date?
Kids sail free is on more often than it’s off - just hold tight
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
3176 posts
691 upvotes
woadito wrote: That's too bad. Anybody know if theres a chance of this promo coming up again at a later date?
They usually have the sale 2-3 times a year.
Dec 3, 2013
433 posts
127 upvotes
fogetmylogin wrote: It seems more often than that lately. With NCL basically always offering the promotion and MSC not charging at all for kids they seem to be offering it every 2-3 months.
True. And Holland America regularly have it as an unadvertised offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3289 posts
1606 upvotes
Toronto
We always book through Crucon in the US when they have a set of perks going on. For the first time ever, we booked through Costco because their pricing for just the cabin was, for our specific cruise, the same price as Crucon in CDN that Crucon would charge in USD. However, fast forward to last week when Crucon has one of their (almost monthly) big sales and we ended up getting our cruise for the same price as Costco PLUS prepaid gratuities PLUS a specialty dinner PLUS $100 USD cabin credit (Costco would have given us $120 CDN rebate once we returned from the cruise) PLUS free internet for 2 devices. In addition, because we are Crucon loyalty members, we get a $50 USD cabin credit every time we book through them.

What made this possible is we were booking a cruise that departs in December so we could cancel our Costco booking without any penalty at all.

For reference, we sailed on RCC Oasis in November 2016 in an oceanview balcony for about $1,940 USD with the same perks but no internet. In December we will be sailing in an oceanview balcony on the sister ship for $200 USD less and free internet.
RFD OG 20+ years
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
FYI looks like kids sail free is back
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6975 posts
4954 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For someone who has NEVER done a cruise, which would be the best. Ideally less then 10 days.

And what's a decent price to pay per person?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2793 posts
933 upvotes
Just got a sweet deal from their 4th of July sale

7 night western caribbean cruise on oasis class
October 21st - 28th
Central park balcony
2 adults 2 kids
$2490 CAD
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1594 posts
399 upvotes
Ottawa
wszeto28 wrote: Just got a sweet deal from their 4th of July sale

7 night western caribbean cruise on oasis class
October 21st - 28th
Central park balcony
2 adults 2 kids
$2490 CAD
Kids free?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2793 posts
933 upvotes
sumguy12004 wrote: Kids free?
Yea 50% off second guest and kids sail free
I looked up the same cruise last week and it was $800 more
Royal Caribbean does have very strange pricing strategies. If I booked the same trip with 2 adults and 1 child...its $200 more