Expired Hot Deals

[Royal Caribbean] Cruise Sale. 50% off Second Guest and Kids Sail Free.

Aug 31, 2017
2 posts
Does anyone know if the combo of 50% off 2nd guest plus kids sail free will happen again? I'm so upset... I spoke to an agent yesterday and was told I had a hold on the price and I called back today they say there's no hold and I have to rebook without the sale price. I didn't even know the sale was ending yesterday otherwise I would have just booked it. Uggghhh.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3311 posts
593 upvotes
Nuugzz wrote:
Sep 1st, 2017 12:45 pm
Does anyone know if the combo of 50% off 2nd guest plus kids sail free will happen again? I'm so upset... I spoke to an agent yesterday and was told I had a hold on the price and I called back today they say there's no hold and I have to rebook without the sale price. I didn't even know the sale was ending yesterday otherwise I would have just booked it. Uggghhh.
I was in the same boat but my issue was just I didn't have enough time to make up my mind but not to worry, this deal usually comes at least once if not twice a year.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Aug 31, 2017
2 posts
I'm looking for a Jan/Feb 2018 cruise so hoping it comes back before then. Wishful thinking? Lol