Expired Hot Deals

[Royal Ontario Museum] Royal Ontario Museum - 20% off (incl. Vikings and Friday Night Live) Nov 4-12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2017 9:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6087 posts
1232 upvotes

Royal Ontario Museum - 20% off (incl. Vikings and Friday Night Live) Nov 4-12

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
November 12, 2017
Retailer:
Royal Ontario Museum
Between Nov 4 to 12, take 20% off all ROM admission (including the new Vikings exhibit add-on and Nov 10 Friday Night Live) with promo code FORCES.
3 replies
Jul 30, 2009
254 posts
219 upvotes
ARG was just at FNL yesterday. FML.
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2139 posts
1242 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is for military personnel. They get free admission and their friends and family who join them get the 20% off. Can you confirm that they won't check if you buy the tickets online, either when buying or when showing up?

"Visit the ROM from November 4 to 12, 2017 to receive FREE admission for Canadian Military personnel plus 20% off regular admission rates to for family & friends.
To redeem this offer, simply present your Canadian Military personnel ID upon arrival to the Admissions Desk. As Canadian Military personnel, you will receive free admission. Your family and friends joining you will receive 20% off per admission ticket.* "
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6087 posts
1232 upvotes
OakAged wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 9:26 pm
This is for military personnel. They get free admission and their friends and family who join them get the 20% off. Can you confirm that they won't check if you buy the tickets online, either when buying or when showing up?

"Visit the ROM from November 4 to 12, 2017 to receive FREE admission for Canadian Military personnel plus 20% off regular admission rates to for family & friends.
To redeem this offer, simply present your Canadian Military personnel ID upon arrival to the Admissions Desk. As Canadian Military personnel, you will receive free admission. Your family and friends joining you will receive 20% off per admission ticket.* "
They just scan your ticket at the door; they're not going to ask for your ID.

I'm a ROM Member and give away discounted Members tickets to my friends/colleagues, even though said discounted tickets need to be paired with my ROM Membership card.
Poohbearalpha wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:55 pm
ARG was just at FNL yesterday. FML.
Code is only valid for next week's FNL event.