Retailer:
Rudsak
https://www.rudsak.com/en/toronto-sample-sale

Nov 8-11
Thu-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
Sat-Sun 10 am - 6 pm
99 Sudbury St, Toronto, M6K 3S7
Debit, Mastercard, Visa and Cash

I took this photo Thursday night. It was busy, but not crazy busy.

stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4641 posts
840 upvotes
Warning: i have a Rudsak all leather jacket that i paid over 1k from their website and i have to say that the quality is garbage for the price.

Also its made in china.

I'd stay away from their overpriced crap if i were you.
Apr 25, 2010
113 posts
22 upvotes
Scarborough
Bought their bomber jacket from a previous sale at $250. I have to say, I've had cheaper things last longer and keep me warmer.

I can't imagine how anyone could justify paying full price for this garbage.
Dec 24, 2017
159 posts
222 upvotes
lel
OP, what is the deal here exactly?
Koodo $60 10gb/unlimited plan
Samsung S8 for $504 + tax - $100 GC
Good toilet paper deals
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6377 posts
955 upvotes
T dot 6
Pingalino wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 pm
OP, what is the deal here exactly?
I think it was 50% off MSRP.
Jul 21, 2016
165 posts
241 upvotes
Leask
Owned one and never again. Just saying, they are cheap chinese product sold at a premium price. Believe me or not, I am already away.
Nov 7, 2011
366 posts
217 upvotes
Coz4k wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 10:09 pm
Warning: i have a Rudsak all leather jacket that i paid over 1k from their website and i have to say that the quality is garbage for the price.

Also its made in china.

I'd stay away from their overpriced crap if i were you.
I bought 100 dollar gloves last year. They fell apart after a month. I've tried to get them repaired on 4 different occasions, they never get back to me. Garbage quality. Even the logo tag on the inside fell off. I must have worn them ten times. Also OP, when you said it wasn't that busy is that how you managed to take a photo with absolutely nobody in it - or perhaps you work for Rudsak and took the photo before the "sale" started.
Apr 3, 2010
576 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
bengoldenberg wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 7:46 am
I bought 100 dollar gloves last year. They fell apart after a month. I've tried to get them repaired on 4 different occasions, they never get back to me. Garbage quality. Even the logo tag on the inside fell off. I must have worn them ten times. Also OP, when you said it wasn't that busy is that how you managed to take a photo with absolutely nobody in it - or perhaps you work for Rudsak and took the photo before the "sale" started.

I had the exact same experience. I bought a pricy pair gloves a few years ago, the seams split a month later and when I went to the store to see how I could get them repaired or returned and swapped, the manager was very rude and even insinuated that they might be my gloves. I threw them in the trash.

Save your money and buy from another company that provides quality products, decent value and good customer services. Rudsak isn't one of them.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6377 posts
955 upvotes
T dot 6
bengoldenberg wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 7:46 am
I don't work for Rudsak or have any relationship with the company, dont shoot the messenger. The other side outside the photo to the left is the change rooms and accessories/purses/etc. That's where it was really busy.

This sale is 10 min walk from my place so I go to every sale. My favourite jacket that I got the most complements is from this sample sale a few years ago.

This year I was in and out in 5 mins. They had lots of sizes but all their mens styles were black and bland and boring IMO.

Anyway, apparently people hate Rudsak quality, so this thread is probably more harmful for their brand then not.
Nov 9, 2018
1 posts
Hi Jaytee, do you recall seeing many women's jackets with black furs like this one at the samples sale? I was planning on buying this from elsewhere, at 50% MSRP before I found out about the sample sale. I'm only interested in the ones with black fur and don't want to go all the way to downtown if there aren't many like this ;) Thanks!
Images
  • Rudsak jacket.jpg