Expired Contests

[Weekly] [RULES UPDATED] Logitech - "Tote Your Tablet" (4 x iPad 3) (ends 6/Aug/12, QC no, FB)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2012 2:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[RULES UPDATED] Logitech - "Tote Your Tablet" (4 x iPad 3) (ends 6/Aug/12, QC no, FB)

Update 10/Jul - Have corresponded with the sponsor (looks like there's more than one guy running their Facebook page, and even they couldn't get their stories straight), but after much haranguing it turns out that the contest is "Weekly" entry. They're in the process of updating the rules. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Tote Your Tablet"

Prize: One Logitech fan will be randomly drawn each Monday during the Promotion Period (July 16, 23, 30, and August 6) from the eligible entries received. A total of 4 third generation iPad mobile digital devices (manufacturer’s suggested retail value US$499.00), and 4 prize packs including one Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 (manufacturer's suggested retail value for each device is US$79.99) and one Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover (manufacturer’s suggested retail value for each device is US$99.99) will be awarded

ARV: see above

Rules: embedded

Enter: https://www.facebook.com/Logitech/app_395075923884276

Search: Logitech

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
28 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8243 posts
51586 upvotes
Entered thanks. Looks like it is weekly, but not 100% sure.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jordan23 wrote: what are the answers?
There are no answers. It's just a little game they make you play, like a mad-lib. What you type in is irrelevant.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Farseer wrote: Entered thanks. Looks like it is weekly, but not 100% sure.
I was thinking that as well, but the last time I made that assumption, I ended up DQ'ing myself :facepalm:

It certainly wouldn't be the first time we've seen a "once" contest with multiple staggered draw dates.

Anyways, I've got a query out with them. We'll see what (if) they answer back.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16802 posts
4628 upvotes
I checked their other contests and they (like many) have no other means of entry. Social networking sites rein supreme I guess. I wrote to them to consider alternative means of entry in future contests. We'll see if there is any response....