Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Rumble Protein Supershake Buy 1 case, get 10% off 2nd

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2014 12:49 am
Tags:
Jun 15, 2004
570 posts
42 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Rumble Protein Supershake Buy 1 case, get 10% off 2nd

Rumble Supershake 10% off when ordering two cases from Amazon. Saw it on Dragon's Den, this stuff is great.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EC4tzjD.jpg[/IMG]

Save CDN$ 5.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Vanilla Maple offered by Rumble Drinks. Enter code RUMBLE02 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Save $5.00 on 1 case of Vanilla Maple when you purchase 1 or more cases of Dutch Cocoa, offered by Rumble Drinks. Enter code: Rumble01 at checkout. Enter code RUMBLE01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
16 replies
Feb 18, 2012
972 posts
621 upvotes
Victoria
You should change your title too, its not 10% off you have to buy one at full price first.
Feb 26, 2007
234 posts
182 upvotes
Amazon case pricing is pretty consistent with retail pricing. Best deal I found was Whole Foods had it $3.29 plus 10% off for a case = $3 each. I love the Vanilla too and think it's totally worth it for the ingredients/quality.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
mikeyyz wrote: Amazon case pricing is pretty consistent with retail pricing. Best deal I found was Whole Foods had it $3.29 plus 10% off for a case = $3 each. I love the Vanilla too and think it's totally worth it for the ingredients/quality.
I'll have to check out Whole Foods for this
Jun 15, 2004
570 posts
42 upvotes
Alvord wrote: high sky price...
you get what you pay for here, high quality ingredients. haven't found anything better in terms of taste and value.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2638 posts
1167 upvotes
lol.. scoop of protein and a fibre1 bar has the exact same nutrition as one of these bottles and would only cost you about $1
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
nuwan32 wrote: lol.. scoop of protein and a fibre1 bar has the exact same nutrition as one of these bottles and would only cost you about $1
No, not really.

Used to be $46 when I bought last but still a good deal as locally in Calgary I think that they are about $5+. Good quick meal in the morning on the drive in to work.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4407 posts
4475 upvotes
nuwan32 wrote: lol.. scoop of protein and a fibre1 bar has the exact same nutrition as one of these bottles and would only cost you about $1
Have you seen the ingredients of a fiber1 bar?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2638 posts
1167 upvotes
mathewvc wrote: Have you seen the ingredients of a fiber1 bar?
no, but im guessing you're gonna tell me there's something i should be scared of? lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3868 upvotes
Only 20g of protein per bottle...what a joke. Might as well just have some greek yogurt for way cheaper.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4407 posts
4475 upvotes
nuwan32 wrote: no, but im guessing you're gonna tell me there's something i should be scared of? lol
It's cheap because of the subsidized corn by products in it. If your an active athlete then you don't have to worry as much. These shakes aren't just protein shakes. If you read the story behind them it was created by a man suffering from a chronic disease who needed a way to get vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and protein.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4407 posts
4475 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Only 20g of protein per bottle...what a joke. Might as well just have some greek yogurt for way cheaper.
It's more than just protein. They are high in vitamins and minerals that Greek yogurt alone doesn't have. They are high priced for sure though.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
I bought a case about a year ago. I thought it tasted ok and it is more than just a protein drink. I used it as a snack or for a quick lunch and it left me not hungry.

It is hard to justify the price per bottle.
Feb 26, 2007
234 posts
182 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Is this safe for lactose intolerant people?
Yup my wife and I are both lactose intolerant and it's been good. I looked into it and they claim it's something like 99.x% lactose free.

I think it's good value for what you would pay for a nutritional meal with the same Omega 3s/protein quality.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)