FS/FT: none atm
[OP]
Sep 5, 2008
302 posts
134 upvotes
Port Moody
DeeCee wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 3:24 pm
I don't think they'll restock these, since they're Resolution Run jackets. They are specifically made for the Resolution Run each year! Not an item that is sold throughout the year. Maybe if they found another box of jackets sitting somewhere in the back of a store. The next re-stock would be all the leftover Resolution Run jackets they haven't sold for the race on Jan. 1st. This year, they are baby blue or black. Or, alternatively, you can sign up for the run at your local Running Room or online, registration price is $50 (goes up to $55 tomorrow). It's still a deal, since you're getting an $80 jacket eh... buy FYI, they fit big this time. Go into the store to try on a sample jacket first!
(I'm a run clinic leader at my local Running Room, so maybe see you there!)
Good to know... I kinda figured they looked a bit big so ordered once in my normal size and one size smaller as well.
Aug 31, 2007
242 posts
76 upvotes
Even though my order was one of the first ones, it was still cancelled. Not impressed with Running Room.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
2555 posts
218 upvotes
Mississauga
Same its absurd then it was in stock later that night. Just hate wasting time, the email i got was nonsense "it was a clearance item" so ? don't put stock on your website if its not in stock!
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1321 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
Just got email confirmation that mine has arrived at the local Running Room store.
Jul 8, 2008
330 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmation received for pick-up in store
Aug 15, 2015
151 posts
23 upvotes
Markham, ON
I got mine. Looks great on my father. They were out of small. First come first serve.