Expired Hot Deals

[Runningfree.com] Super hot deals at RunningFree - sale plus 25% plus $25 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2019 11:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7765 posts
4382 upvotes
North York
Visited for in-store pickup today. Most items are still at 25% off until tomorrow.
Never received my $25 future purchase coupon though and didn't bother to ask.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1152 posts
256 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks - I think - just spent another $250 today!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2003
2019 posts
59 upvotes
I did my purchase in store as well. They hand you one at the checkout. I'm sure if you just call them or go back to the store they'd give you one without a fuss. They probably just forgot.
DragonRider wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 9:02 pm
Visited for in-store pickup today. Most items are still at 25% off until tomorrow.
Never received my $25 future purchase coupon though and didn't bother to ask.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7765 posts
4382 upvotes
North York
robattoronto wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 6:16 am
I did my purchase in store as well. They hand you one at the checkout. I'm sure if you just call them or go back to the store they'd give you one without a fuss. They probably just forgot.
OK, they just sent me the voucher.

It's save $25 off purchases of $100 before taxes/shipping from February 1st to March 15th, applicable on regular and sale priced merchandise.
Not valid on special orders, backorders, out-of-stock items, transfers, gift cards, or services. Redeem in-store or online. No value if returned.
Cannot be combined with other offers. One per customer. To redeem online at runningfree.com,
please contact our web department at 416-410-3733 ex 229 or shop@runningfree.com to activate your code.

Redemption code looks unique so cannot share.
Last edited by DragonRider on Jan 6th, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 9, 2014
184 posts
84 upvotes
GTA
Shoot. I've been looking for winter runners and the Saucony's look good but they're now only available in size 11.
May 13, 2015
437 posts
497 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I e-mailed about the $25 code:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your $25 gift coupon will be shipped out to you with your order.

Looks like you get the $25 card/code in the same package as your order. Still waiting on delivery for mine.
Apr 11, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
CaptSmethwick wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 8:03 pm
Bandwagon - you might want to consider seeing a podiatrist or a sports medicine clinic to get a custom orthotic that you could slip inside a neutral shoe. That could dramatically expand your choices. I am a supinator so wear neutral shoes and I swear by the Peregrine 7 Ice+ and the Razor - these have turned outdoor running in Ottawa into a 12 month sport for me. Sadly, they do not make stability versions.
Thanks for the tip CaptSmethwick - I do actually have orthodics (I'm a pronator) in my daily's, I might consider integrating them slowly after my spring races, before the fall build up. A bit hesitant, but like you said, it might be a complete game changer. Thanks for reminding me of the option!
May 13, 2015
437 posts
497 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Got my shoes today. They feel really nice! Should be great for winter jogging. Going to take my dog out for a run in them tonight.

I got a $25 off coupon with my order. It was under the shipping stuff that was taped to the outside of the package... so you gotta get a pair of scissors and cut those papers loose.

Coupon is for $25 off, but must be a purchase of $100 or more between Feb. 1st and March 15th. So the coupon isn't the greatest... but hopefully there will be some good stuff in the clearance section then that will make it worth using.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7765 posts
4382 upvotes
North York
Never got a chance to use the coupon before expiry as the website offers extra 20% off at the same time, and the offers cannot be combined.
Feels like a rip-off for those who got the coupon.