Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
RW And Co

60% off sale items + ADDITIONAL 25% off coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2017 7:33 pm
Jan 22, 2017
155 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP and the other fellow for the code. I was actually looking for suits. Ordered 7 items (blazers and pants of different sizes) and will just return the ones that don't fit since I'm not sure what sizes to get.

I only have ties and dress shirts from RW&CO so I'm not sure if the over $1,200 of savings on my order is true. I guess I'll see once I receive my order. Sale price for suit may very well be just right for the quality.
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote: Size 27 pants are like... why are they even a thing?! LOL

No sizes left for me :(
In my experience from trying on clothing in store, the size standards for pants at RW&CO are different from other stores. For example, I'm a 31 in Banana Republic/ Gap, but that translates to a 29 in RW&CO.

Also, RW&CO pants are too long for me. (I'm a Length 30 in other stores... but RW&CO pants are always fitting like 32-34).

Also, 2.5% at GCR (higher cash back)
Nov 19, 2016
905 posts
622 upvotes
throwawayRFD wrote: Thanks OP and the other fellow for the code. I was actually looking for suits. Ordered 7 items (blazers and pants of different sizes) and will just return the ones that don't fit since I'm not sure what sizes to get.

I only have ties and dress shirts from RW&CO so I'm not sure if the over $1,200 of savings on my order is true. I guess I'll see once I receive my order. Sale price for suit may very well be just right for the quality.
For a budget suit RW is not bad if you get one that fits well and feels like thicker material. I shop there a lot for sweaters, suits, and a few shirts. Ties are okay if you tie them tight as I find they are slippery materials
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
game_fanatic wrote: You're refund will be in whatever form you placed the order: Within 30 days of purchase, you are welcome to return your unworn, unwashed, unaltered item(s) with the price ticket(s) still attached, to receive a full refund. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. Please note that refunds will be processed using the same payment method as for the original purchase.

I'd make sure you get over $120 for the free shipping though, that way if you need to return the blazer you're not out the shipping costs. Just be careful not to add any items that are not returnable, i.e. socks, jewelry etc.
Pay with Paypal and Paypal will refund you return shipping costs
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
abwlml wrote: Anyone with issue paying with a Mastercard? It kept telling me there is an issue with the payment information and cannot process my order, despite I entered my credit card information correctly and have made purchase at other retailers.

Enjoy shopping!
Mine went through
Feb 28, 2017
415 posts
756 upvotes
Thanks OP! Grabbed all i could and whatever was available at my size.

You just saved me 400$

Subtotal $195.42
Order discount - $48.86
Shipping Cost $0.00
HST $19.00
Order Total $165.56
You Save $380.74
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Jun 25, 2012
123 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Sat on this a bit too long, but we'll see if athletic fit pants work for me. Also used GCR for 2.5% CB! Not sure I'll use the RW&CO dollars, but nice to have!
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
AWESOME SALE!!! .... if you're XXL or XS, next!
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
AWESOME SALE!!! .... if you're XXL or XS, next!
Jan 11, 2013
133 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
Does this stack with the 15% sign up coupon code?

I registered but should I wait for it to be delivered
Jan 11, 2013
133 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
EvanFBC wrote: Does this stack with the 15% sign up coupon code?

I registered but should I wait for it to be delivered
Confirmed it does not stack with additional coupons
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1114 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
A lot of clothes didn't have my size but the 60% off is also in store. I bought some stuff in store. The only thing is you won't have the extra 25% off coupon in store.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
qianquan wrote: Is free shipping available?
Not sure if the date is a typo since it's quite an extended limited time, but this is from their site:

"Free Shipping on orders of $120 or more.

* Offer valid online only from February 29, 2016 (12:00 AM ET) for a limited time only. Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all online orders of $120 or more after applicable discounts and before taxes. Shipping costs will be automatically deducted at checkout. This offer is not valid on gift cards or on previous orders. RW&CO offers free standard shipping for items returned by mail in Canada using the Canada Post shipping labels provided. No COD or collect deliveries will be accepted."
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
So looks like the 25% coupon code no longer works, however a new coupon has popped up offering free shipping regardless of the order price ($7.50 value). Might be a better option for some if they were looking at grabbing cheaper items.

Code is SLAPSHOT
Jan 18, 2011
384 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
HBJUNE254U worked for me (just ordered today)
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
A new twist on the Canadian tuxedo! Thanks PK! Are these suits any good. I'm having a revenu losses so I don't want to spend $800 on a suit until my financial situation and my weight is stable.

Seems like a sweet deal. Shipping is free with code SLAPSHOT so is store or mail return in Canada.
Jun 25, 2012
123 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Half my order was just cancelled... greattttt

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)