• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2012 1:13 am
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

RW&CO. Boxing Day: Save an Extra 50% On Sale Items, December 26-31

You can head to RW&CO. between December 26-31 to save an additional 50% on sale items.

This extra discount comes off of the last ticketed price on all sale items (not the original price!) so it should represent some big savings. Items ending in $0.95 and accessories are excluded from this limited-time offer.

RW&CO. do not yet feature online shopping, so you'll need to head to your nearest store to shop this sale. Valid through December 31, while supplies last.
Amanda A
33 replies
Nov 22, 2012
274 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
ive never shopped from this store but i've been in one and it has some basic shirts that seem nice. Has anyone got any clothing from RW&CO? How is the quality?
Nov 22, 2012
274 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
ive never shopped from this store but i've been in one and it has some basic shirts that seem nice. Has anyone got any clothing from RW&CO? How is the quality?
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8245 posts
2370 upvotes
Ottawa
jjs0891 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 11:27 am
The quality is 10x better than any of the competing stores IMO. I have BR and Mexx shirts that look like crap after washing a dozen times and some of my RW shirts are still going strong after 2+ years. The clothes are beautiful (well if you like this style) and I'm never been disappointed.

This might sound like an ad but I no longer care to shop anywhere else.

BTW clearance clothing was already 40% off as of yesterday. Might have a better selection today than BD. I picked up some $60 jeans for $1.97 and a $25 t-shirt for $0.97...Someone probably forgot some summer clothes in the back and now wanted to get rid of it ASAP. The other items I got weren't that cheap though. Got a BOGO@1/2 on nice $60 wool sweaters.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3108 posts
490 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 2:17 pm
The quality is 10x better than any of the competing stores IMO. I have BR and Mexx shirts that look like crap after washing a dozen times and some of my RW shirts are still going strong after 2+ years. The clothes are beautiful (well if you like this style) and I'm never been disappointed.

BTW clearance clothing was already 40% off as of yesterday. Might have a better selection today than BD. I picked up some $60 jeans for $1.97 and a $25 t-shirt for $0.97...Someone probably forgot some summer clothes in the back and now wanted to get rid of it ASAP. The other items I got weren't that cheap though. Got a BOGO@1/2 on nice $60 wool sweaters.
+ 1.

I don't shop anywhere else for men's clothing. They've got really nice design and decent quality. I never buy it at full prices, only when there's a sale of some sort.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4424 posts
146 upvotes
How's their fit? Is it slim, or regular, or a bit big? It's annoying to buy clothes for myself as I'm basically in between a small and medium. Pants wise I'm also right in between two sizes...I'm like in between 30 and 32 waist while needing 30 length. I'm looking to get some dress shirts (more so for formal occasions than just regular casual ones) and also some dress pants this Boxing Day.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
1761 posts
65 upvotes
Seems ok, but depends on the sale items
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1613 posts
123 upvotes
Edmonton
faken wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 3:55 am
RW&Co > Mexx anyday.
You mean RW&CO. < MEXX.....
Unknown wrote:
Oct 13th, 2012 3:21 pm
Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
Aug 12, 2006
104 posts
7 upvotes
more towards the slim siding.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
1777 posts
158 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Cas77 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 2:17 pm

Agree with Cas77, my RW clothing has outlasted my BR, Mexx, and Le Chateau (yes, I use to shop there). Fit is on the slim side.
Aug 5, 2009
323 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver
ah it's only 50% this time? I was hoping it's 75% like last year only on the 26th and the week after its 50% off...or maybe I remembered it wrong..
right now they already have a 40% off sale
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
2825 posts
244 upvotes
Torana
75% of my wardrobe is rw. Been buying for years. I NEVER pay full price.

Best deal by far is their 10 cent or 25 cent sales. Last year I bought 2 pairs of dress pants, 3 shirts, and a jacket for around $2 or so. Problem is the sales are not advertised or at least they weren't in the past and as to locations and dates its ymmv.
My best RFD deal: Rogers - Unlimited local calling/CID/VM/unlimited texts//100 Long Distance Minutes/6 GB LTE data = $53.13 plus HST
Dec 21, 2003
134 posts
13 upvotes
Niagara Region
chengsterr wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 10:31 am
ah it's only 50% this time? I was hoping it's 75% like last year only on the 26th and the week after its 50% off...or maybe I remembered it wrong..
right now they already have a 40% off sale
I believe it was also 50% off starting Boxing Day last year. It lasted for a few weeks and was 60% by the end of January.
Aggy wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 12:41 pm
75% of my wardrobe is rw. Been buying for years. I NEVER pay full price.

Best deal by far is their 10 cent or 25 cent sales. Last year I bought 2 pairs of dress pants, 3 shirts, and a jacket for around $2 or so. Problem is the sales are not advertised or at least they weren't in the past and as to locations and dates its ymmv.
Same here; I never pay full retail price at RW.

I've never heard of their $0.10 or $0.25 sales. Wish I would come across a sale like that.
I plan to live forever!...so far so good.
× < >