Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Apparel] RW&CO. Boxing Day: Save an Extra 50% On Sale Items, December 26-31

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2012 1:13 am
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4430 posts
149 upvotes
Thanks, first time shopping there...got two pairs of dress pants. Not as good as those really cheap ones you guys said they can be but was a decent price.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3111 posts
442 upvotes
Vancouver
disappointed.They had the additional 50% sales rack but it was like $5 bucks off the regular price and then the 50% off .
May 2, 2010
260 posts
65 upvotes
GTA
Aggy wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 7:41 am

Best deal by far is their 10 cent or 25 cent sales. Last year I bought 2 pairs of dress pants, 3 shirts, and a jacket for around $2 or so. Problem is the sales are not advertised or at least they weren't in the past and as to locations and dates its ymmv.
How do people find out about the sale if its not advertised?
Sep 25, 2007
508 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I'm one of those lucky guys on whom rw & co shirts look damned good.

Picked up 3 for about $22 each. Not as good as the $10 one I picked up last year, but still good for work and going out.

Yes, do tell about the 10/25 cent sale!
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1453 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
Canada_7 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 6:50 pm
How's their fit? Is it slim, or regular, or a bit big? It's annoying to buy clothes for myself as I'm basically in between a small and medium. Pants wise I'm also right in between two sizes...I'm like in between 30 and 32 waist while needing 30 length. I'm looking to get some dress shirts (more so for formal occasions than just regular casual ones) and also some dress pants this Boxing Day.
Sounds like we're in a similar situation. I wear a 31 pant size in most places, but the 30 in RW dress pants fits me really nicely.
As far as dress shirts go, their small fits me really well. Their sleeves are long enough for me even though they have a nice slim look to the torso.

I bought a suit and 2 dress pants from RW. Their quality is great for the price, and their clothes outlast anything I have ever bought from Zara, Mexx, etc...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
if only RW offer Long sizes !
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8345 posts
2505 upvotes
Ottawa
Cartman86 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 9:21 pm
How do people find out about the sale if its not advertised?
Sign up for their email list. They are annoying with their emails but you'll know a few days before every sale and you'll have some email subscriber only pre-sale sales. You also get a 20 or 25% coupon (I forget the exact amount) on your birthday which is stackable on any other sale they have. For example they had 50% off clearance sale on my birthday last year so I got about $500 worth of clothes for under $200.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Sep 25, 2007
508 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Done. Thanks!

Also, around what part of the year do they have their 50% off clearance? Wondering if my birthday falls around htere...or I guess could be changed to. I assume they don't card you. :p
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8345 posts
2505 upvotes
Ottawa
RT Wolf wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 3:42 pm
Done. Thanks!

Also, around what part of the year do they have their 50% off clearance? Wondering if my birthday falls around htere...or I guess could be changed to. I assume they don't card you. :p
Mine was July 12th.

They also had 50% off Jan 6th, Nov 24th...found those going through my old emails, so I might have deleted a couple. The 25% & 30% ones are every 6 or so weeks.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Jul 20, 2012
90 posts
11 upvotes
MARKHAM
Would go to the Markville one but I have a feeling a good stuff's been well picked over...and no access to a car atm.

It's weird seeing people like the store as much as I do. I only know one other guy IRL that shops here lol.
Mar 4, 2008
36 posts
5 upvotes
Good deals on quality stuff. Bought 2 pairs of Jeans, 1 pair of slacks, 2 tshirts and 3 long sleeved shirts for $180taxes in. Yeah sure their "sale" price of $5 off is a bit of a laugh, but with 50% off on that you're paying < Joe $ for more durable and fashionable apparel made with quality materials. Plus the icing on the cake is you're patronizing a Canadian Company. Thanks for the tip OP. I've always liked this place, but I almost never set foot in a Mall anymore, this time it was worth it.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1481 posts
146 upvotes
I love RW but I didn't see too much to get excited about at the Boxing Day sale. I did pick up a slim fit shirt and a decent pair of pants for $60 though. Whenever I can get a pair of pants from RW for around $30 it makes me happy. I really like their pants. The only pants I enjoy more than RW are Alfani Red which I usually buy on sale at Macy's although I haven't seen any good deals in a while.
May 13, 2009
27 posts
Did they have slim fit shirts on sale? The only ones I could fine are called "fitted" although I'm not sure if that's the same thing.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1481 posts
146 upvotes
Vince43 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 4:55 pm
Did they have slim fit shirts on sale? The only ones I could fine are called "fitted" although I'm not sure if that's the same thing.
The shirt I found was a fitted one. I mistakenly called it "slim fit" because I picked up a "slim fit" at another store as well. When I tried on both shirts at home I found that the "fitted" RW shirt had a better shape on me than the "slim fit" I bought. The slim fit shirt actually seems to have more material than the fitted RW shirt.
Apr 13, 2012
333 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
went by the markville location and didn't see much left, so i went to eaton centre and bought a few sweaters...i'm a fan of rw's stuff as well...thanks op...
× < >