Students

Ryerson university?

Aug 19, 2018
13 posts
1 upvote

Ryerson university?

Hi
Do you think I'll get into ryersons business program if I have: English-97 , physics-61, chemistry 61, maths: 52 and psychology: 82?
2 replies
Nov 9, 2016
305 posts
104 upvotes
Oh boy the admissions requirements say that you need a minimum of 70% to be considered for that program and yours is 70.5%?

Tough to say, I remember I applied to Ryerson in 2010 with a higher average then that and I wasn't accepted. You might as well just apply and hope for the best, I know you have to pay for additional applications but hell this is your future your talking about so just apply if you want
Aug 19, 2018
13 posts
1 upvote
therealbry wrote: Oh boy the admissions requirements say that you need a minimum of 70% to be considered for that program and yours is 70.5%?

Tough to say, I remember I applied to Ryerson in 2010 with a higher average then that and I wasn't accepted. You might as well just apply and hope for the best, I know you have to pay for additional applications but hell this is your future your talking about so just apply if you want
Yeah I really want to go there. I'll apply anyway, if I'm not accepted maybe I'll transfer after my first year.

Thank you! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)