Students

The RYERSON UNIVERSITY thread

Dec 25, 2014
89 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dd369852 wrote: Hey everyone, I've been offered admission to both public health and safety & occupational health and safety programs. I am having trouble deciding between the 2. Does anyone have any advise on which one to choose?

Thanks in advance!
Hey congrats ! Do you mind sharing when did you apply and what's yo mark? Trying to get in that program too.
Thanks
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
317 posts
98 upvotes
i assume practing with past exams that havent been publicly released but provided by a tutor a violation of academic integrity?

could someone point me to link?
Aug 30, 2021
1 posts
Has anyone taken any of the following courses and whats your experience with them?? I’m trying to do my HR management certificate.

CMHR522
CMHR600
CMHR623
Dec 28, 2009
774 posts
260 upvotes
This thread was legit amazing when I went to Ryerson lol. It was actually very helpful!!
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
omega11 wrote: This thread was legit amazing when I went to Ryerson lol. It was actually very helpful!!
Aug 10th, 2006 10:39 pm #1
The first quote was 17 years ago before the current batch of high school graduates were born?
Dec 28, 2009
774 posts
260 upvotes
cybercavalier wrote: The first quote was 17 years ago before the current batch of high school graduates were born?
Interesting way to look at it!

I actually used this thread quite a bit to optimize my study efforts for exams! We often had many users online back in the day at like midnight onwards right before exams.

I also remember using this thread extensively to pick professors and courses! Wow time has flown by!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2003
1714 posts
266 upvotes
C-53
Might be giving away my age but .. I remember when it/they was/were called Ryerson Polytechnical Institute. Later, they changed to Ryerson Polytechnical University before dropping the Polytech part and becoming R.U. only. Now, even that's been renamed. I hope all for the best :) Good times at "T-Building". If you know you know ;)
Please thank me if you find this helpful
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
doomhammer wrote: Might be giving away my age but .. I remember when it/they was/were called Ryerson Polytechnical Institute. Later, they changed to Ryerson Polytechnical University before dropping the Polytech part and becoming R.U. only. Now, even that's been renamed. I hope all for the best :) Good times at "T-Building". If you know you know ;)
Rename it now to Toronto Metropolitan and Polytechnical University?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
Kiraly wrote: Thread title needs an update lol. Ryerson who?
Rye High!
To the moon
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
21738 posts
21353 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
doomhammer wrote: Might be giving away my age but .. I remember when it/they was/were called Ryerson Polytechnical Institute. Later, they changed to Ryerson Polytechnical University before dropping the Polytech part and becoming R.U. only. Now, even that's been renamed. I hope all for the best :) Good times at "T-Building". If you know you know ;)
Jorgensen was such a shithole.
Aug 19, 2015
518 posts
385 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Grad class of 2004 here :)
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
Vako636 wrote: Grad class of 2004 here :)
It would be interesting if people quote their first posts in this thread and see how the RFD has changed?