Students

The RYERSON UNIVERSITY thread

Mar 17, 2015
89 posts
8 upvotes
North York, ON
Hi guys I am an Algoma University Student enrolled in BBA program and I would like to transfer to Ryerson Business. My current average is 68%
Dec 12, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
is anyone here in the Data analytic masters program? i'm in the 2 year fast track in OHS-just finished the first semester (i don't really want to work in the field-want to explore graduate programs)-i came from a neuroscience background at UofT and i have research experience---i want to work with data but i lack technical skills-if you are in the analytic graduate program can you shed some light on where you expect to be working? how technical is the program? are there any internships? how math heavy is it? thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4656 posts
6075 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know when tuition is due this term? My daughter is waiting on her OSAP to show up in her account, but doesn't want to incur fees if it's going to be late :/ thanks!

Edited to add: Google first, ask on RFD second *sigh*
Tuition fees for the Winter 2017 academic term are due January 13, 2017. Late fees of 1.25% (16.08% effective annual rate) will be charged monthly, starting in February, on unpaid Winter 2017 undergraduate tuition fees as of January 14, 2017.
http://www.ryerson.ca/registrar/fees/
Feb 13, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Hey guys, I have an 80 average do you think I'll get accepted into Business Management? Or is too low?
Jun 30, 2013
472 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Nord31 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 4:23 pm
Hey guys, I have an 80 average do you think I'll get accepted into Business Management? Or is too low?
80 average top six? You'll be fine
May 29, 2008
246 posts
77 upvotes
Has anyone gone through not taking courses for 6 terms and your student status changed? I had 1 course left and started working past two years and full time now, and I received an email I am no longer Ryerson student.
It says I have to apply for re-admission... jeez
No prior warning or anything. Just dropped the bomb on my email saying it's already done =x
Feb 26, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Hey,

Any BTM students willing to share their experience with courses from the professional table? Good prof/course combos? So far I have done ITM 200 and was thinking about doing 350 online...
Aug 22, 2013
40 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
bulibuli wrote:
Feb 27th, 2017 8:24 am
Hey,

Any BTM students willing to share their experience with courses from the professional table? Good prof/course combos? So far I have done ITM 200 and was thinking about doing 350 online...
I took 350 last summer online with Bharat Shah, it was a pretty straightforward class. There are two group assignments: the first one deals with analyzing trends in the e-business industry, and the second was analyzing e-business websites and a group case study. The final exam was all M/C and done in class.
Mar 13, 2017
1 posts
hello guys, i am currently a part-time student in part-time Business MGT program - major in GMS, I was told that GMS400 is only offered in day section, since I work full time during the day, do you guys know from previous experience if they will ever offer in evening section or Saturday? thanks in advance

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)