Students

The RYERSON UNIVERSITY thread

Sep 3, 2017
1 posts
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any major differences between the following textbooks,
'Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm' 7th edition and 15th edition
'Skills for Success with Microsoft Excel' 2013 and 2016

and would you recommend purchasing the newer edition, or is it okay to use the older edition?
Jan 8, 2014
10 posts
Toronto
Hi,

I just started a part time degree program at Ryerson.

Is the part time degree certificate same as full time ?? I mean do they write "Part-Time" on the part time degrees??
Nov 25, 2013
30 posts
3 upvotes
mastersh4h wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 12:40 am
Hi,

Is the part time degree certificate same as full time ?? I mean do they write "Part-Time" on the part time degrees??
Lol..I hope not. They won't.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1915 posts
281 upvotes
GTA
mastersh4h wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 12:40 am
Hi,

usually no, that would be silly to but why would that matter? Some people go back to school while still working full time to upgrade their education.
Oct 14, 2015
670 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, I am doing graduate of engineering at Ryerson but I am concerned about the passing grade. Unfortunately my final exam went band (could only attempt 65/100) and combined with bad mid-term marks I am averaging about 67-68% aggregate marks. Will I pass or gave to repeat the course because it is below B- grade?
Galaxy S8 with Koodo $60 10GB plan
Zoomer $45 4GB plan
Dec 14, 2017
1 posts
Hey everyone, I've been offered admission to both public health and safety & occupational health and safety programs. I am having trouble deciding between the 2. Does anyone have any advise on which one to choose?

Thanks in advance!
Apr 21, 2009
943 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
So I have a few credits remaining before I'm eligible to graduate and I recently discovered 1 week intensive courses via ChangSchool.

One of the courses I have remaining was a Table A Lower Liberal, and Chang school is offering

(CGEO 106) MAY 7 - MAY 11 FAST TRACK

Which means I can get that credit in 5 day by going to class everyday 8:30-6 lol.

Seems kinda worth it.

Has anyone done these one week long courses before?
Dec 25, 2014
64 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dd369852 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2017 10:53 am
Hey everyone, I've been offered admission to both public health and safety & occupational health and safety programs. I am having trouble deciding between the 2. Does anyone have any advise on which one to choose?

Thanks in advance!
Hey congrats ! Do you mind sharing when did you apply and what's yo mark? Trying to get in that program too.
Thanks