Students

The RYERSON UNIVERSITY thread

Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2008
2312 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
didnt you guys buy the solutions manual/book, its purple I believe.
Jan 3, 2010
194 posts
18 upvotes
i have that... but the questions she assigned are not covered in the solutions manual becasue the solutions manual only has even numbered answers and everything she assigned was odd numbered
Dec 23, 2009
25 posts
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to appeal for full-refund of a dropped course? If so, who to contact?
Thanks.
May 29, 2009
100 posts
Brampton
Can i drop a coures now and get half of my fees back ??

if so does any one know the deadline for this
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
google
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2007
1487 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
awaisuk wrote: Is attending lectures/toturials necessary in order to get good marks in POL128 with Laurinda? Or can you just study her notes and the book?

Got the first quiz on Feb 5 so wanted to get an idea....
flaggerofred wrote: ya i have the same question
that class is interesting but eh.......
Anyone?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2008
2312 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
Waruna wrote: i tried ..i coudlnt find anything
maybe try googling the university's name and "significant dates" ;)
Sep 13, 2008
741 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
jeez january went by so fast already and reading week is only 2 weeks away.

anyone else feel like this semester gonna breeze by?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1643 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
OpportunityChaos wrote: jeez january went by so fast already and reading week is only 2 weeks away.

anyone else feel like this semester gonna breeze by?
Every semester starts off this way. First month is always a breeze because nothing is due except small 10% quizzes and assignments. Looking at my calendar post-reading week is going to be filled with stress with big term tests and major assignments all being bombarded week after week. Have fun while you can. I suggest finding yourself a valentine to kick off reading week.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2008
2312 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
Fluid wrote: Every semester starts off this way. First month is always a breeze because nothing is due except small 10% quizzes and assignments. Looking at my calendar post-reading week is going to be filled with stress with big term tests and major assignments all being bombarded week after week. Have fun while you can. I suggest finding yourself a valentine to kick off reading week.
lol, it wasnt until yesterday I realized that I have two accounting midterms next week, plus an assignment due at the beginning of next week, plus other things like the Lyryx lab for Fin401 and a reading quiz on friday.

But this semester is going to go by fast.
Feb 13, 2009
81 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Is it me or is the Ryerson internet complete ****.
Banned
Jul 29, 2008
265 posts
3 upvotes
Whitchurch-stouffvil…
Anyone else getting the Student Access Guarantee TSA bursary this Friday??If so would it go directly to the school?
Rogers 200dt | 100 Bunus Minutes | Unlmted Network | EV/W6pm | 2500 txt | VVM | CID | 50MB BIS | $35.08 + tax
Dec 23, 2009
25 posts
Hey, does anyone know the Student Fees Office email? I can't seem to find it.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1643 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
BeNicePlz wrote: Is it me or is the Ryerson internet complete ****.
What? I love Ryerson's internet, I downloaded like 2 seasons of entourage while sitting in half a class.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2006
4308 posts
597 upvotes
^ Where are you pulling good speeds? No matter where I am in the TRS my speed sucks.
Feb 13, 2009
81 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
CatDog wrote: ^ Where are you pulling good speeds? No matter where I am in the TRS my speed sucks.
It usually sucks for me everywhere around the TRS.

It takes forever to download something from megaupload.