MILTON

[Home Depot] RYOBI Multi Surface Laser Level for $29.84

• Horizontal and vertical bubble vials for accurate leveling
  • 20 ft. laser range
  • On-board pin storage underneath mounting cradle
  • Multiple mounting options: magnet, pins, or suction cup
  • Convenient, hands-free design
  • Angle finder alignment plate
  • Includes: (1) ELL1750 Multi Surface Laser Level, (1) mounting cradle, (2) pins, (1) angle finder alignment plate, (2) AAA batteries, and operators manual
7 replies
Jan 2, 2009
146 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have any personal experience using this? Reviews aren't kind to the suction cups holding.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2307 posts
927 upvotes
Surrey
Horizontal and vertical bubble vials for accurate leveling
20 ft. laser range
On-board pin storage underneath mounting cradle
Multiple mounting options: magnet, pins, or suction cup
Convenient, hands-free design
Angle finder alignment plate
Includes: (1) ELL1750 Multi Surface Laser Level, (1) mounting cradle, (2) pins, (1) angle finder alignment plate, (2) AAA batteries, and operators manual
May 30, 2013
10 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
I'd rather recommend to get the 2-axis self leveling one than this if you don't want to fiddle with the bubbles, and mainly requiring horizontal/vertically level lines. Amazon has it around $55 now, usually $50 on sale. Good deal though
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1111 posts
193 upvotes
zpetho wrote: I'd rather recommend to get the 2-axis self leveling one than this if you don't want to fiddle with the bubbles, and mainly requiring horizontal/vertically level lines. Amazon has it around $55 now, usually $50 on sale. Good deal though
Ryobi?
May 30, 2013
10 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
I got a Craftsman. Ryobi is HD brand, but they basically all the same at the entry level price range. I got this one, not on sale currently:
Amazon.ca

I do not recommend the ones with magnetic mounts as even a fart can mess them up and there goes your line... :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7080 posts
1431 upvotes
Mont-Royal
So no good?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101