[Safeway] HOT! Buy two Crest toothpastes for $0 at Safeway after coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2017 2:52 pm
[OP]
Sep 5, 2016
115 posts
395 upvotes

[Safeway] HOT! Buy two Crest toothpastes for $0 at Safeway after coupon

Hot! Safeway is selling Crest toothpaste for $1 each.

https://www.flipp.com/flyer/1425825-saf ... ekly-flyer

There is online coupon available save $2.00 when you buy any two Crest products, that leads to the final price is $0 ( You may be required to pay tax ).

16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1375 posts
358 upvotes
BC
Good deal, but this month I've switched from Crest to Sensodyne, and I regret not doing it years earlier. I would happily spend $3 every few months for far less sensitivity issues with my teeth. Took about 3 days to notice a difference.
I kept buying Crest stuff on sale, and now have like 3 giant tubes I'll never use. Ha, I'll give to my nephews for Christmas.
Dec 14, 2008
87 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL how is free not a good deal. I wonder if theres a limit of 2 per customer or 1 coupon per order.
Im part of holiday hampers program at work and we support 10 or so families. Guess they are all getting 20 toothpastes each
Timbo420 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 11:11 pm
Good deal, but this month I've switched from Crest to Sensodyne, and I regret not doing it years earlier. I would happily spend $3 every few months for far less sensitivity issues with my teeth. Took about 3 days to notice a difference.
I kept buying Crest stuff on sale, and now have like 3 giant tubes I'll never use. Ha, I'll give to my nephews for Christmas.
Sep 1, 2006
315 posts
28 upvotes
zerallamvuut wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 2:28 am
LOL how is free not a good deal. I wonder if theres a limit of 2 per customer or 1 coupon per order.
Im part of holiday hampers program at work and we support 10 or so families. Guess they are all getting 20 toothpastes each
Timbo420 literally started off his post by saying "Good deal"
Aug 26, 2008
211 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Timbo420 wrote:
Good deal, but this month I've switched from Crest to Sensodyne, and I regret not doineg it years earlier. I would happily spend $3 every few months for far less sensitivity issues with my teeth. Took about 3 days to notice a difference.
Did you read the warning on the package not to use it longer than 4 weeks?
Penalty Box
Feb 7, 2010
1340 posts
189 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote:
Does toothbrush also matter? I'd think harsher bristles would cause more harm than the tooth paste itself.
Apr 30, 2007
37 posts
16 upvotes
vkrasov wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 10:16 am
My guess is he means the regular daily Sensodyne, not the ones with special ingredients. to my knowledge, those are more than $3, even on sale.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1375 posts
358 upvotes
BC
vkrasov wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 10:16 am
No, I did not. I'll be sure to check the box when I get home, hopefully I still have it or its on the tube. Do they have that in fine print in the commercials? I don't recall any indications from the commercials you can't use it for daily use.

A quick google search, I believe I bought the Daily Care stuff, and I've not come across anything other than don't use more than twice per day.

What brand/variant are you thinking of that would have a 4 week limit?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1375 posts
358 upvotes
BC
reyoasian wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 10:17 am
Does toothbrush also matter? I'd think harsher bristles would cause more harm than the tooth paste itself.
Nah, the bristles have more of an effect on the gums than the teeth. Toothpaste is literally crushed up rocks.
Nov 22, 2017
12 posts
2 upvotes
Is this still available? The link has a "clean up on aisle 404" (lol) error
Apr 22, 2017
76 posts
73 upvotes
Thanks OP!
The link didn't work, but I tracked it down by searching "Colgate" on the flipp website and printing the coupon out through couponsource or something like that.
Cheers!
[OP]
Sep 5, 2016
115 posts
395 upvotes
manubear wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 3:43 am
Is this still available? The link has a "clean up on aisle 404" (lol) error
The link might be province specific. If it didn't work, simply go to flipp.com, than search "Colgate or Crest", you won't miss it.
May 6, 2014
19 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Fluoride is toxic guys, why use this stuff?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
1737 posts
449 upvotes
Edmonton
Skillshot wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 10:59 am
Fluoride is toxic guys, why use this stuff?
The aluminum foil hat ready?