Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Safeway Sobeys] West Pizza Pop or Toaster Strudel 4/$5

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2017 11:07 pm
Jun 9, 2015
46 posts
31 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Safeway Sobeys] West Pizza Pop or Toaster Strudel 4/$5

Deal Link:
Price:
4 / $5
Expiry:
March 2, 2017
Hello,

I saw this misprint in my local Sobey's flyer. Went to purchase these and they were displayed wrong in store but they honored the flyer price which shows 4 / $5 for Pizza Pops or Toaster Strudels. Any combination, select varieties.

They are on page 15 of the flyer. Remember to check your local flyer.

Delete if duplicate, couldn't find this posted.

The store tags showed 4/ $10 Strudels and 2 / $5 for Pizza Pops, but they honored the 4 / $5

Goodluck
8 replies
Dec 14, 2016
277 posts
559 upvotes
Good eye. I might test this.

They honored a misprint on 2/$3 Crest Complete a couple months ago so I like my chances.
Mar 1, 2002
872 posts
295 upvotes
Correction notices have already been put up at the Safeway closest to me.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1221 posts
293 upvotes
Oshawa
This will be extremely YMMV as most stores will have been instructed to put up correction notices. It might also be tempting to PM at other chains, but most would also be informed of the pricing error and that aside it's still extremely dishonest. A great deal if legitimate, but it's too good to be true.

Seems Sobey's West tends to have some pretty interesting printing errors. I found a thread from 2011 where their flyer had 90g Dove soap bars priced at 8/$1 when it should have been 1/$1. They had correction notices up very quickly apparently.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Good for you for getting that price. When I saw the flyer, I just assumed it was a misprint - same with the Lipton soup mix at 4/$5, I would think.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Pizza Pops used to be good but a few years ago they changed the dough/crust and it has a sugary/sweet taste to it now and ruins the whole thing. I used to love Pizza Pops as a teenager but once they changed the recipe? Bleh--more like Pizza Sugar now.
lipton soup goes on for 1$ all the time, the ones in the box. we buy them every month in our house.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
the poutine pizza pop is awesome, but I'm not sure if its a pizza pop or a pocket, I get them mixed up all the time.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
Was able to pm 4 of each today at Walmart! Thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)