Expired Hot Deals

[Safeway] Safeway's Best Bonus Air Miles Deal This Week Get 75 am for $20* (Until Dec 13th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 2:27 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Safeway] Safeway's Best Bonus Air Miles Deal This Week Get 75 am for $20* (Until Dec 13th)

The Original Safeway Air Miles Thread at RFD.
Over 25000+ more views over the same time saids something.
THANKS For the 200,000+ Views
Not bad for an Anti GTA RFD Thread
This thread is now over 3 years old.
This is actually my third version of my Safeway Air Miles thread. I think my first started in 05.

My best advice to you: If you buy anything that includes Bonus Airmiles

KEEP YOUR RECEIPT

Write down the number of Airmiles you should get from that transaction.
So you can check with your account.
If you airmiles don't show up on your account for any reason and you don't have your receipt you have no recourse.
More info at bottom of this post if this happens to u.

Your Air Miles should now show up on your receipt. If not go talk to CS right away.

Added May 24/10 There is a limit of Air Miles you might receive from one Bonus Offer of 500 Bonus Air Miles or 10 X one offer per day (Whatever comes first.). It's now printed on the Blue Bonus Air Miles cards . I'm not sure if it's per store or per air miles card number/holder.

-----
Best Item this week

-----

Buy 1 Pay Power pre-paid Visa card starting at $20 plus a $2.25 fee (I think that's the fee in BC. Might be different in AB SK MB ON) get 75 Bonus Air Miles.
With Coupon. 1 Card per transaction. I don't know where you get the coupon probably in Store.
Get this in the email this week.

If I read it right you can by up to 6 cards per day on six different transaction to get 450 AM for $120 plus the fee. You can use them any store that takes visa.
(No you can use one card to buy another Card I know that. And the coupon might say One bonus offer per air card. The ad above doesn't say that.)

-----
This Weekend 7-9th Fri-Sun Safeway has the Spend $100 get 100 AM or Spend $200 get 300 AM coupons.

Just available in the regular flyer.
-----

-----

Other Deals Include:
-----

-----

-----
New Email Coupons this Week to Dec 7-13th

Coupons

Get the coupon here
-----

Facebook Deal

B1G1F coupon for Fructis Hair Care (No Air Miles)

Get the coupon here. Click the deal Box.
I'm pretty sure you need to like Canada Safeway on facebook to get the coupon.

-----

You can also check out http://www.newatsafeway.ca for new products and coupons.
The coupons are located under the grocery and other tabs.

-----
You can get 5 cents off the price of gas every time you spend $35 + on Groceries at Safeway Gas bars.

-----
7X the basic Air miles offer on your Prescriptions (Not available in Safeways in Ontario)
-----
Get a 75 cent Rental from the new DVDplay Kiosks located in some locations of Safeway. With a promo code here
-----

Local Deals

Some offers that are going on at local Safeway's. These deal are only available at the locations only not Chain Wide:

These deals are in the local Flyer and should be available in store near the front door or at CS if you don't live in the store's local area.

These deals usually stay at each Safeway 4-6 weeks. Usually when a new store opens/renovates or when a new Walmart Supercentre opens near by. .

Deals in Metro Vancouver I know about:

New West Station Safeway 220-800 Carnarvon Street New West. Underneath the New West Skytrain Station.
They have a Extreme Air Miles event going on.

Spend $100 get 250 AMs

Get the coupon in store at CS or every cashier should have a copy of it.

Confirmed for the week of Dec 7-13th
One use of coupon per day per AM card.

-----

Maple Ridge Safeway at 20201 Lougheed Hwy Safeway #198 has special deals plus a spend $40 get 5X your based Air Miles coupon.

Maple Ridge Specials

Other BC locations:

------

Alberta

Does anyone know if it returned to a different store in Calgary?

-----

Greater Edmonton Area:

Windermere Safeway, 5110 Windermere Blvd, Edmonton, AB Safeway #887

They have a Extreme Air Miles event going on

Spend $100 get 250 Air Miles
Same as new west.

Confirmed for the week of Dec 7-13th
One use of coupon per day per AM card.

Thanks to bcti for pointing this out.

BTW Safeway Liquor Stores are only in Alberta and have the same base offer of 1 am for $20.

But the liquor stores don't have their flyers online.

Other Alberta locations

------

Sask:

In Saskatoon the Grand Opening of the University Heights Safeway at 1860 McOrmond Drive (Safeway #312)

They have an Amazing Air Miles Event. First time I have ever seen one in Sask.

Spend $100 get 150 Air Miles
Spend $200 get 300 Air Miles

confirmed Dec 7-13th

------

Manitoba:

Winnipeg: No local deals as far as I know

------

Does your local safeway have a Air Miles Deal only at your local Safeway? Let me know.
-----

As always check the flyer for smaller airmiles offers as I only post the 2-3 best value items that I can find which are under 30 cent per mile.

Some other offers:

-----
I will update the rest of the offers after I go into Safeway and check prices for the best deals as some of offers don't have the prices in the flyer. As well as any in store offers that are not in the flyer

My store is Safeway #20, Sunwood Square, 100-3025 Lougheed Hwy Coquitlam, BC V3B 1C6 One block east of Coquitlam Centre Mall. All the deals I seen at my store or I will say so.

Some other advice:
Write down the amount of airmiles you should receive from that transaction and check your account on airmiles.ca in 2-3 weeks after your purchase. If the right number shows up your fine.

If your Airmiles don't show up Safeway makes you wait 90 days after your purchase date then you can phone Safeway and complain that you didn't get credited with your bonus airmiles. It's always going to take one of the airmiles offer cards. (Not the blue airmile card but the info card that have the pictures of item on the front and list the products and sizes on the back. And you can rip them off like a coupon. Some offers don't have these.)

Canada Safeway CS Phone Number is 1-800-Safeway (7233929) and I think the first option (at least the last time I phoned) Press One if you have a issue with your Airmiles.

But if you don't have your receipt your OUT OF LUCK.

Take Care. If you want the best AMs offers read this post.

Get an online version of your local Safeway's Flyer. Your Safeway might differ.
http://safeway.ca/default.asp?mainurl=/ ... t_save.asp

FAQ: No, I repeat there is no Safeway in GTA. Safeway is located only in Western Canada, Thunder Bay West.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
1521 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2007
4277 posts
70 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wow I eat those bars all the time. Perfect for snacks at work! Thanks OP!
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
My Flickr
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3933 posts
656 upvotes
Regina
not as good as the gatorade deal a few weeks back but I'll take it!! lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8862 posts
994 upvotes
Vancouver
This week's email coupons: http://www.safeway.ca/emaildirect/offer ... 9_2008.pdf (nothing special)

Definitely will be stocking up on granola bars on Tuesday.

FYI, didn't see those Extreme Air Miles coupons at the Kingsway & Royal Oak. 250 AM ($23.60 value) on $100 purchase is pretty sweet though.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2005
1425 posts
176 upvotes
hordosr wrote:
Nov 29th, 2008 8:10 pm
not as good as the gatorade deal a few weeks back but I'll take it!! lol
Has anyone received the AM for the gatorade deal from 2 weeks ago yet?
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
Tdot
holy fcuk thats alot of airmiles!!! y dont they have safeway in TORONTO!!! im hella pissed off im missing all these airmiles!!! i'd have like 5000 ams per year if theres a safeway here > :( :mad:
E5200 @ 3.5200 Ghz BIOS 1.38125v 24/7 | Asus P5Q PRO | G.Skill F2-8000CL5D 8GB ram @ 853MHz on 2.10v | 1 TB Samsung F1 Spinpoint HD | 1 TB Seagate 7200.11 rpm| 1 TB WD1001FALS Black Caviar | Antec SONATA 500w Designer Case | BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT OC+ 512MB PCIe 2.0 | OCZ Vendetta 2 HSF | Samsung LN40A530 C(rappy) panel | Logitech G51 sound | Xbox 360 60gb | *PS3 w/ 263gb | Nintendo Wii LU37 | Vista Ultimate x64

/me wuz pwn3d by GAG forums lolz
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam
I think you might be able to use the B1G1F coupons in the email with the airmile deal. I will try it out 2mrow. But only one coupon per visit. But if this is correct you will get 50 am for just $5.38. One of the best deals I have seen in a while.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
Tdot
i wished safeway had an ONLINE store where u buy stuff/get delivered right to u ur door and get bonus airmiles to boot! :idea: :razz:
E5200 @ 3.5200 Ghz BIOS 1.38125v 24/7 | Asus P5Q PRO | G.Skill F2-8000CL5D 8GB ram @ 853MHz on 2.10v | 1 TB Samsung F1 Spinpoint HD | 1 TB Seagate 7200.11 rpm| 1 TB WD1001FALS Black Caviar | Antec SONATA 500w Designer Case | BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT OC+ 512MB PCIe 2.0 | OCZ Vendetta 2 HSF | Samsung LN40A530 C(rappy) panel | Logitech G51 sound | Xbox 360 60gb | *PS3 w/ 263gb | Nintendo Wii LU37 | Vista Ultimate x64

/me wuz pwn3d by GAG forums lolz
Oct 9, 2005
314 posts
3 upvotes
this deal will be hot if we can use the b1g1 coupon... then i will stock up on granola bars for the next 3 months hahahah...
Jan 4, 2008
973 posts
89 upvotes
lucidian wrote:
Nov 30th, 2008 5:25 am
this deal will be hot if we can use the b1g1 coupon... then i will stock up on granola bars for the next 3 months hahahah...
Why not wait until Tuesday when it's Customer Appreciation Day? Then you'll save an extra 10% to make it 50 airmiles for $7.26! :-0

Hmmm...9 boxes=150 airmiles for only $21.78? Yep, think I can live with that.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
8318 posts
464 upvotes
Vancouver
Where do you get the buy one get one free coupon? I was a bit unclear? Does the cashier have them?

thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2948 posts
826 upvotes
Vancouver
TYinYVR wrote:
Nov 30th, 2008 3:38 am
I think you might be able to use the B1G1F coupons in the email with the airmile deal. I will try it out 2mrow. But only one coupon per visit. But if this is correct you will get 50 am for just $5.38. One of the best deals I have seen in a while.
I don't think the coupon will work.. it's for a different product.. when the cashier enters the PLU on the coupon, it will reject.

Ron.
Dec 11, 2005
551 posts
7 upvotes
Hmm,
I have to buy party platters - it might be worth getting them at Safeway to get the bonus airmiles! ....And some extra granola bars....
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2355 posts
298 upvotes
Are there any Safeway locations in the GTA?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Coquitlam
Quaker Chewy Bar usually means All "Quaker Bars" and just make sure when you go to check out 2 boxes are the 100 Calories bars 132g. So you can use the coupon from the email here: http://www.safeway.ca/emaildirect/offer ... 9_2008.pdf

As the ad says Quaker Chewy Bars or to go bars 132g to 300g. Buy 3 get 50 airmiles. And I think the 100 Calories bars are the only 132g Quaker product. (I could be wrong) The other coupon for the Crunch

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)