Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Sage 50 Pro 2017 Installation - Anyone have files??

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 6:36 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 16, 2005
68 posts
1 upvote

Sage 50 Pro 2017 Installation - Anyone have files??

I bought a license for Sage 50 2017 several years ago (which is still valid). When I bought it, I was just given a download link directly from Sage. THis week I had to upgrade my computer. As I went to install Sage 50 Pro 2017, OF COURSE, the link no longer worked. So I called Sage thinking it would be an easy fix as they could just send me a new link. Except that I was told "we no longer support that version and it is no longer available for download." So if I had the original install files, I would be fine since my license/key is valid however they just don't allow anyone to download it anymore (quite the shady practice in my opinion). I WAS given the opportunity to buy 2019 at the full retail price of $325, so that was a nice kick while I was down.

Anyway, was wondering if any accounting/business people might have the original installation file for Sage50 Pro 2017 that they would be willing to share. And again, this is NOT a request for free software. I have a valid licence/key. I just need the installation files so I can activate it.

Thanks!
3 replies
Aug 13, 2003
270 posts
128 upvotes
Calgary
If you make a request for the installation files you need in the Sage 50 Canadian forum here: https://www.sagecity.com/ca/sage_50_accounting_ca/f, probably in the Installation section, someone will be able to help you there with a link by private message. I see many others make similar requests in there.
Feb 14, 2020
1 posts
I have the files. Luckily I saved them before installing them. Just set up another machine nd all my keys and id info worked

Frank