• Oct 28th, 2011 9:58 am
Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2011
320 posts
29 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

Sale on Outdoor Survival Canada Jackets and Similar Quality Jackets

I've heard that Outdoor Survival Canada jackets go on sale for 20 - 50% off, and apparently 20% at least is guaranteed. Taxes could also be avoided if paid by cash? How do you get the 20% off? Does anyone know when it'll be 50% off? Is it ALWAYS 20% off?
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1955 posts
133 upvotes
You need to buy a Membership card to receive the discount. Can't remember how much discount mbership card is but does not expire.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1636 posts
299 upvotes
Markham
The discount is 20%, when you buy a $20 membership card.
I'm selling mine, if you are interested
Aug 30, 2009
130 posts
13 upvotes
Markham
Pacific Down used to have them always discounted at 50% with membership, they got **** from the manufacturers. It's only 20% now
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
2611 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
believe it or not... the store belongs to the manufacture :)

it's more like they got greedy, once they knew ppl would pay top $ for their stuff.
bunshichi wrote:
Sep 17th, 2011 4:30 pm
Pacific Down used to have them always discounted at 50% with membership, they got **** from the manufacturers. It's only 20% now

i'm not kinky at all! just kinky for HOT deals. i swear!

Sale: Jailbroken Apple TV 2 - $100
Sale: LG G4 Promo Kit (oem battery, charge cradle & 32gb microsd) - $60
[OP]
Aug 24, 2011
320 posts
29 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
ThaChingster wrote:
Sep 16th, 2011 8:33 pm

PM with price?
[OP]
Aug 24, 2011
320 posts
29 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
apparently the pmall store no longer offers discounts and sells osc same price as sporting life, can anyone verify???
Jun 26, 2010
475 posts
49 upvotes
ThaChingster wrote:
Sep 16th, 2011 8:33 pm
-dead- at username ........
Oct 24, 2005
622 posts
61 upvotes
Any additional details about getting OSC at 50% off?? Please?? It's getting cold outside!! :)
May 13, 2009
492 posts
5 upvotes
Kinki wrote:
Sep 17th, 2011 6:22 pm
believe it or not... the store belongs to the manufacture :)

it's more like they got greedy, once they knew ppl would pay top $ for their stuff.

I can confirm this. My mom use to work for the manufacturer and she still keeps in touch with some of her ex-coworkers. I was lucky and got mine 2 years ago at 60% off.

This year, according to my mom, even the employees of the company of having trouble getting the discount. I think the company realized that more people were purchasing the jacket and felt like they would still make as many sales selling at full-price.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1551 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
Check the corner store when you walk in from the supermarket side at Sheppard & brimley (inside the plaza). That little store carries OSC. They have a lot of ladies jackets. =\ I think they also do a promo with reference purchases. Discount was 9$ on top or something LOL some random number, I know. or was that membership discount? o_o i forget.

This was maybe last year, my mom got a jacket at 50% or 60% off, I can't remember. It wasnt OSC but it was one of the sister companies
I believe. Nice style to be honest. Ladies have lots of choices there from what I remember @_@ I remember seeing some young asians buy like crazy. There were red, brown, black and bomber jackets....from what I can remember. Not even sure if they're still there.
× < >