Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Salomon Toundra Men's Winter Boots $126

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2015 8:32 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4954 posts
6854 upvotes
GTA

Salomon Toundra Men's Winter Boots $126

Deal Link:
Price:
$126
Salomon Toundra Winter boots on sale for $126 (reg $180, $189 at MEC), $15 shipping to Toronto
Most sizes still available.
http://millbrookcanada.ca/collections/s ... dra-mid-wp

This boot gets 5-stars in 66 of 80 reviews on Amazon and similarly great reviews at MEC
http://www.amazon.com/Salomon-Mens-Toun ... Descending
http://www.mec.ca/product/5019-576/salo ... oots-mens/
36 replies
May 9, 2006
401 posts
71 upvotes
Winnipeg
MEC does price protection, though I have never attempted it. If it works, you could do it instore and be able to actually fit on the boot.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4954 posts
6854 upvotes
GTA
denyed wrote: MEC does price protection, though I have never attempted it. If it works, you could do it instore and be able to actually fit on the boot.
if you're lucky and find stock
Nov 30, 2008
216 posts
15 upvotes
I'm actualy looking for some winter boots. Are those any good?
Jan 12, 2006
122 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Good boots and was hoping to grab a pair but only size 9.5 left in stock.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
Thanks Kfox.

Can you flex your shoes in these boots? I only asked because some reviewer on the TNF website complained about not being able to flex or bend his feet which resulted in him getting hurt while walking down the staircase :)
Sep 14, 2010
591 posts
217 upvotes
Been using Salomon boots for 8 years now, no sign of any wear and tear, still flawless. Very, very warm, even in minus 40 celsius out there. I highly recommend Salomon for boots.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Just bought mine 2 weeks ago at sail i purchased it for 120 taxes included luv them i always buy boots at walmart this year decided to purchase sonething better
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3579 posts
1988 upvotes
Whitehorse
do they have a temperature rating?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
looks good...whereelse can i get this boots? i dont want to pay for shipping
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Mar 15, 2009
487 posts
52 upvotes
Look4Deal wrote: I'm actualy looking for some winter boots. Are those any good?
Everyone ... these are the BEST BOOTS ever made. Really.

I use them for hiking and snowshoeing in the US at -34 last year, they were great.
I own this precise model for the last 5 years, they are still in great condition even with all the abuse.
They are VERY light, because they have "aero-gel" (like in your windows, a neutral gas ... or in a space suit !)
Did I say they were light ? Because they are ! No comparison possible with huge heavy Baffin.

I bought them when I was valet in Montreal. Which means, standing and not moving at all in the winter + needed agile boots for driving any cars manual or automatic, tall or small person without ajusting the seat.

Salomon makes great products, I would buy them again.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
kiasu wrote: looks good...whereelse can i get this boots? i dont want to pay for shipping
sail store
Aug 14, 2009
321 posts
61 upvotes
I've had these since 2008. Great Boots. They are awesome for snow-shoeing and keep my feet warm to very low temperatures. I had to change out the insoles after they got little funky though. The only real care they get is a spray and wipe down with a vinegar/water mixture and a brush at the end of the season and they still look new.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
Tried a couple larger sizes and says sold out across the board, dead?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
how do these fit?

to small or too large, or true to size?

Should I buy 1/2 size up to account for thick wool socks?
Mar 14, 2013
207 posts
91 upvotes
FREDERICTON
I have to vouch for these boots as well. Best boots I've ever owned. I will buy a new pair when their worn out but I'm still wearing them after 3 years. (or 4? I forget). Bought the female version for my wife as she needed some too and she loves them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)