Shopping Discussion

Salt Lamps Benefits Real or Junk Science?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2015 10:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble

Salt Lamps Benefits Real or Junk Science?

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2 ... salt+lamps

How many times have you seen or heard a new product come out with lofty claims that it will revitalize and transform you into a whole new person just by using their product? Well, I know there are a lot of iSheeps these days and I tend to fall victim to this quite often, but one product that have caught my interest is salt lamps.

Saw this Youtuber's and thought I would at least give it the benefit of the doubt and read up on it HERE. Ok, not exactly a Havard study but I'm still intrigued and thought may be I'll ask here.

What do you guys think of it?

So in short, I want to get some and see if it actually works. Are these prices on Amazon about the going rate or can I get these much cheaper locally in the GTA? The link to 'wellness mama' says to watch out for fake ones that use rock salt rather than genuine Himalayan salt which is why I'm more inclined to order through Amazon.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Becks wrote: OP seems flaky.
Thanks dude. My shrink agrees.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6826 posts
1482 upvotes
Manitoba
Supercooled wrote: So in short, I want to get some and see if it actually works.
Fortunately my parents made sure that I got a good education so that I can quickly recognize snake oil when I see it. I don't have to waste my time investigating nonsense.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)