Expired Hot Deals

[Salvatore Ferragamo] Ferragamo Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2017 8:11 am
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2005
3085 posts
248 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks
But cant justify paying $300 for a belt or 500 for wallet that looks like really similar to $50 from bay...
Would rather buy overpriced real estate instead...
Newbie
Sep 28, 2009
24 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Bud

Have you ever tried Ferragamo for thee?
It simply surpasses cheap $50 belt w.r.t quality as my 5 yr Ferragamo belt still works just fine.

Diverse opinion matters; however, I don’t want peep to be demotivated by your comment like this.

Well... you say overpriced real estate; however, you are talking about totally different league here and again, supply and demand from ECO100 from Univ.

Why do you bother putting comment like this? I am asking you purely out of curiosity...
Your precious time will be better off by not posting like this.

Yeah Honda Civic drives just fine. ( NO offence to CIVIC owners for sure)
However, there is still demand for Mercedes even with hefty price tag.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 25, 2009
1680 posts
799 upvotes
ccyk wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:57 am
Thanks
But cant justify paying $300 for a belt or 500 for wallet that looks like really similar to $50 from bay...
Would rather buy overpriced real estate instead...
Thanks
But cant justify paying $25 000 for a Nissan Rouge that is as reliable as a Pinto from the 70's...
Would rather buy overpriced wallets instead
Jr. Member
Apr 5, 2009
153 posts
210 upvotes
Vancouver
I have three pairs of Ferragamo shoes and they are incredibly well made. I wear them all the time and don't spend a lot of time caring for them (sadly) but they have lasted me years. I bought my first pair in 2012. I bought a pair of Aldo shoes this year that cost me about $100, lasted me about 5-6 months and I had to chuck them because the sole came off. You really get what you pay for.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
6770 posts
2162 upvotes
GVR
I've been in the Bally and Church's shoe camps. What are the shoes like from Ferragamo?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
19774 posts
8362 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I have like 2 or 3 pairs of ferragamo loafers. Love them.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Member
Jan 16, 2017
284 posts
118 upvotes
if i am an intern in corp dev should i wear some ferragamo loafers, cuff links, and a pocket square?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
6770 posts
2162 upvotes
GVR
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:08 pm
if i am an intern in corp dev should i wear some ferragamo loafers, cuff links, and a pocket square?
Who are we to tell you what you should / shouldn't wear (even 'if' you were an intern)?

(Side note: With you being in corp dev, or not, maybe try to get into the habit of only reaching out to trusted advisers/advisors...)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
2534 posts
667 upvotes
Markham
ccyk wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:57 am
Thanks
But cant justify paying $300 for a belt or 500 for wallet that looks like really similar to $50 from bay...
Would rather buy overpriced real estate instead...
Hmm...and exactly how many "real estates" have you bought?
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4663 posts
780 upvotes
Toronto
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:08 pm
if i am an intern in corp dev should i wear some ferragamo loafers, cuff links, and a pocket square?
does it really matter what your job is? There are kids who have crap jobs cux their family is already loaded.
Member
Aug 15, 2007
484 posts
176 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have a Ferragamo belt, the quality seems pretty high, and all of their shoes are hand made.

I have a lot of Louis Vuitton products, and tbh I don't think they last that long, especially if they are canvas and not full leather products.

My fruit of the loom underwear are good enough, rather buy $1500 iPhone X.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4663 posts
780 upvotes
Toronto
biggaroupa wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:02 pm
I have a Ferragamo belt, the quality seems pretty high, and all of their shoes are hand made.

I have a lot of Louis Vuitton products, and tbh I don't think they last that long, especially if they are canvas and not full leather products.

My fruit of the loom underwear are good enough, rather buy $1500 iPhone X.
Things in sweatshops are handmade too lol
Newbie
May 31, 2008
78 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
My poor wallet is screaming. Black Friday, Burberry sale, now this....

Top