• Dec 6th, 2017 8:11 am
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2005
3069 posts
241 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks
But cant justify paying $300 for a belt or 500 for wallet that looks like really similar to $50 from bay...
Would rather buy overpriced real estate instead...
Sep 28, 2009
10 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Bud

Have you ever tried Ferragamo for thee?
It simply surpasses cheap $50 belt w.r.t quality as my 5 yr Ferragamo belt still works just fine.

Diverse opinion matters; however, I don’t want peep to be demotivated by your comment like this.

Well... you say overpriced real estate; however, you are talking about totally different league here and again, supply and demand from ECO100 from Univ.

Why do you bother putting comment like this? I am asking you purely out of curiosity...
Your precious time will be better off by not posting like this.

Yeah Honda Civic drives just fine. ( NO offence to CIVIC owners for sure)
However, there is still demand for Mercedes even with hefty price tag.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1459 posts
587 upvotes
ccyk wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:57 am
Thanks
But cant justify paying $300 for a belt or 500 for wallet that looks like really similar to $50 from bay...
Thanks
But cant justify paying $25 000 for a Nissan Rouge that is as reliable as a Pinto from the 70's...
Would rather buy overpriced wallets instead
Apr 5, 2009
134 posts
201 upvotes
Vancouver
I have three pairs of Ferragamo shoes and they are incredibly well made. I wear them all the time and don't spend a lot of time caring for them (sadly) but they have lasted me years. I bought my first pair in 2012. I bought a pair of Aldo shoes this year that cost me about $100, lasted me about 5-6 months and I had to chuck them because the sole came off. You really get what you pay for.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
5084 posts
753 upvotes
GVR
I've been in the Bally and Church's shoe camps. What are the shoes like from Ferragamo?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15888 posts
4543 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I have like 2 or 3 pairs of ferragamo loafers. Love them.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jan 16, 2017
140 posts
60 upvotes
if i am an intern in corp dev should i wear some ferragamo loafers, cuff links, and a pocket square?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
5084 posts
753 upvotes
GVR
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:08 pm
if i am an intern in corp dev should i wear some ferragamo loafers, cuff links, and a pocket square?
Who are we to tell you what you should / shouldn't wear (even 'if' you were an intern)?

(Side note: With you being in corp dev, or not, maybe try to get into the habit of only reaching out to trusted advisers/advisors...)
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2441 posts
565 upvotes
Markham
ccyk wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:57 am
Thanks
Hmm...and exactly how many "real estates" have you bought?
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3874 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
reesefitzmaurice wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:08 pm
does it really matter what your job is? There are kids who have crap jobs cux their family is already loaded.
BST meeting place:
Monday-Fri (9am-5pm): Queen Station or Eaton Centre
Monday-Thurs (after 5:30pm): Sheppard & Yonge
Saturday and Sunday: n/a
Aug 15, 2007
251 posts
92 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have a Ferragamo belt, the quality seems pretty high, and all of their shoes are hand made.

I have a lot of Louis Vuitton products, and tbh I don't think they last that long, especially if they are canvas and not full leather products.

My fruit of the loom underwear are good enough, rather buy $1500 iPhone X.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3874 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
biggaroupa wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:02 pm
I have a Ferragamo belt, the quality seems pretty high, and all of their shoes are hand made.

I have a lot of Louis Vuitton products, and tbh I don't think they last that long, especially if they are canvas and not full leather products.

My fruit of the loom underwear are good enough, rather buy $1500 iPhone X.
Things in sweatshops are handmade too lol
BST meeting place:
Monday-Fri (9am-5pm): Queen Station or Eaton Centre
Monday-Thurs (after 5:30pm): Sheppard & Yonge
Saturday and Sunday: n/a
May 31, 2008
66 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
My poor wallet is screaming. Black Friday, Burberry sale, now this....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)