• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2018 2:10 am
[OP]
Dec 6, 2010
94 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

Sameday Worldwide + Walmart

Does anyone have any experience ordering from them and having them ship with sameday?

This is from Mississauga > north york all within toronto an hour's drive or so.

Timeline:

-Ordered stuff on Sept 27th, Got told estimated delivery by walmart and SDWW delivery estimation Sept 28th- 29th.
-Order picked up on the 28th, estimated delivery 29th and it passes.
-Oct 4th + 5th? No word still says will be delivered next day and was an on going thing where its Oct 2nd > delivery by Oct 3rd > It's Oct 3rd > Delivery by Oct 4th. It's been an on-going thing.
-Phoned Walmart Oct 10th, they said one more day I yell for a manager, he says ok I'll credit you with $10 and follow up but hold on for 1 more day.
-It's the 11th... 10pm now I still see no credit hitting my account, I have not gotten a response from the email ever, I have not gotten my package, the only thing updated on my tracking is it saying now it's still scanned on the 29th...

I don't know what to do. If I force a chargeback will that cause walmart to blacklist or leave a debit a payment on my account? Do I keep calling? Idk what else to do.
2 replies
Oct 17, 2017
189 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Don't call the store, contact head office Customer Relations. Ask for urgent delivery and full S&H refund, plus a store card with $200 credit mailed to cover your emergency costs. Also read this. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)