Expired Hot Deals

[The Sample Sale Guys] GTA: Sample Sale Guys * Winter Parka Sale * OCT 4 - 7 2018

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2018 11:15 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7251 posts
719 upvotes
Toronto

GTA: Sample Sale Guys * Winter Parka Sale * OCT 4 - 7 2018

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
October 7, 2018
Retailer:
The Sample Sale Guys
https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toronto/f ... -next-week

https://www.thesamplesaleguys.com/event ... 2-3-2-2-2/

The Sample Sales Guys are having a sale for the upcoming winter.

October 4th-7th in Thornhill, Ontario's Le Parc (8432 Leslie St)

The article states they will have brands such as Mackage, Canada Goose, Rudsak, Soia & Kyo, Parajumper and more. UPTO 50% off, Canada goose is probably on the lower end discount tier.

Never been but I presume to expect huge lineups. Stock is probably samples, discontinued and imperfect stock.

EDIT: Apparently it seems like a waste of time for Alot of ppl. So only go if you have absolutely nothing to do and don't expect much.
Last edited by PCDawg on Oct 6th, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Dec 11, 2010
824 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
I have been to this once and never will again.

1) Lots of people at opening but line moves very quickly. Once you are inside, its full/tight, you only get to walk in one alse at one time. Family members will horde lots of Canada Goose and stay on the side to try them on. Very little selection and availabilty for CG.
2) Pricing sucks, there is only about 20-25% off max for anything that is normal and in good condition (e.g. PJS, Mackage, Moose Kunckles, heck even the lower one like Soia&Kyo is only 20-25% off).
3) And don't think on the last day it will have better discount. It doesn't. I was surprised when I was there on last day, lots of stock were gone as compared to first day. I guess for most people, 20-25% off is good enough.
4) If you just wait for companies like Sporting Life, Altitude Sports/The Last Hunt, Boutique Tag etc, to go on sale, they are 45-65% off and no line up, although a bit limited sizing / colour if your size / colour are the popular ones.

Stock is good though, many are actually new, never been worn/tried on (e.g. some PJS still have the strap sealed).

So nope, not going ever again lol, waste of time for me as I am quite active looking at sales online from those few companies listed above.
Last edited by miniflight on Oct 4th, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 7, 2018
41 posts
122 upvotes
just back from a warehouse sale located at Le Parc, pretty good deal if you are looking for Moose Knuckle.
Original 1195, now 799.99
Last edited by ChrisY87930 on Oct 3rd, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1863 posts
1419 upvotes
Uh sample guys have a bad rep (have been accused of selling fakes and they tears tags off jackets like MK) and this isn't a good price for MK. Based on your post count, are you affiliated with them in any way?
Aug 7, 2018
41 posts
122 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 11:38 pm
Uh sample guys have a bad rep (have been accused of selling fakes and they tears tags off jackets like MK) and this isn't a good price for MK. Based on your post count, are you affiliated with them in any way?
For me, it was first time seeing MK have this discount, last Black Friday they only got some old stuff for sale, not the winter parka

I’m just trying to share what I see.
Aug 7, 2018
41 posts
122 upvotes
bombdiggity wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 11:46 pm
Are your tags intact?
All the tags are on and everything is good compare to the one I brought from sporting life
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7208 posts
1995 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
bombdiggity wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2018 11:38 pm
What price do you find MK at if this isn't good? Just curious.
Aug 7, 2018
41 posts
122 upvotes
Guys, if I’m affiliated, this post will be more professional, I’m just trying to say wow, MK got discount, that’s all.

Because I was waiting for discount last Black Friday and Boxing Day, only Sporting life got this no tax discount.
Dec 25, 2017
584 posts
444 upvotes
They sent me this flyer in the email, I'm subscribed because they send 10% coupons at the end of every email to these things and when i go, I get the 10% off if I pay cash (but I don't go often anyway, it's not that good of a idea really...). I'm not going to this one since I'm in GVA instead. Just show it to them at the cashier and they'll take 10% off if you show them this! Since your already going... Hope I saved you money! :)

Dec 11, 2010
824 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
ChrisY87930 wrote:
Oct 4th, 2018 12:05 am
My colleague told me we can go today at 8pm, so I just bump in
This explains why CanadaGoose are mostly gone even before opened to public lol.