Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Samsung 128GB EVO Micro SDXC up to 80MB/s with Adapter $0.01+$5.54 shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2016 7:21 pm
Sep 20, 2013
447 posts
130 upvotes
GTA

Samsung 128GB EVO Micro SDXC up to 80MB/s with Adapter $0.01+$5.54 shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.01+ship
Samsung 128GB EVO Micro SDXC up to 80MB/s with Adapter (MB-MC128DA/AM) CAD$0.01 + $5.54 shipping

Newly launched seller, no feedback on Amazon.
Images
  • samsung.jpg
Sorry....yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
13 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16760 posts
8093 upvotes
Guys please stop posting these fake scam deals.
Apr 18, 2008
646 posts
1198 upvotes
BC
Newly launched seller, no feedback on Amazon.
Definitely don't post it here, then.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Seriously? Another one?
Sep 20, 2013
447 posts
130 upvotes
GTA
Unable to delete. Mods can you help?
Sorry....yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
1198 posts
363 upvotes
common sense seems to be mia lately
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
GTAian wrote: Unable to delete. Mods can you help?
Edit the text and delete the links, title, etc. for the time being.
Dec 28, 2011
514 posts
427 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Amazon really needs to get a handle on this. The fact it says "by Samsung" I bet would fool most people that use their site.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
I wonder why fake sellers keep appearing, what is the benefit for them here? They are hoping a small percentage don't claim their money?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
intx wrote: I wonder why fake sellers keep appearing, what is the benefit for them here? They are hoping a small percentage don't claim their money?
The consensus seems to be that they set up an account, take orders like crazy, at 14 days once the hold on the money is lifted they take off with whatever they've managed to grab. Then Amazon is on the hook for refunds.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
wearysky wrote: The consensus seems to be that they set up an account, take orders like crazy, at 14 days once the hold on the money is lifted they take off with whatever they've managed to grab. Then Amazon is on the hook for refunds.
If that's the case, why does amazon keep letting this happen? I've seen so many of these over the past year.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
intx wrote:
wearysky wrote: The consensus seems to be that they set up an account, take orders like crazy, at 14 days once the hold on the money is lifted they take off with whatever they've managed to grab. Then Amazon is on the hook for refunds.
If that's the case, why does amazon keep letting this happen? I've seen so many of these over the past year.
How would you stop it? Make the hold time longer? With shipping times from China taking 4-6 weeks, easily, it could be that long before people start complaining about these scammers not actually shipping something (even though they said they did). If you make hold times that long, you're going to decimate the number of sellers signing up. Small sellers aren't going to want to sign up for that if it's going to take them that long to get their money.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
GTAian wrote: Newly launched seller, no feedback on Amazon.
special place in hell reserved for ppl like you who knowingly post suspect deals so some poor schmuck can get scammed
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
wearysky wrote: How would you stop it? Make the hold time longer? With shipping times from China taking 4-6 weeks, easily, it could be that long before people start complaining about these scammers not actually shipping something (even though they said they did). If you make hold times that long, you're going to decimate the number of sellers signing up. Small sellers aren't going to want to sign up for that if it's going to take them that long to get their money.
Make the hold time longer specifically for sellers who require 2+ week shipping time (anyone not in a local country) unless they already have 10+ positive feedback. It'd probably reduce the amount of Chinese sellers signing up, but I'd imagine with all these 'scams' it will end up costing them less.