Hot Deals

[Costco] Samsung 4K curved 55inch TV (UN55NU7300) - $499.97 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2019 11:14 am
Tags:
Dec 27, 2017
20 posts
Just went there, only the display model was left.went

Edit: Re: Throncliffe Park
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6062 posts
1756 upvotes
Montreal
Artwebb1986 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 9:14 am
Good thing an auto Hdmi switcher is about $30.
I had issues with the one I bought for my old hdmi tv with only 2 ports, sound did not work for Blu-ray player when plugged in hdmi switcher after some time and it confused people in the house.

It’s easier to have more ports in TV, I get out of thread with this, it’s simply something to consider for people who have more than 3 hdmi Devices.

If it works for you, good ...
Sep 22, 2009
258 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
Anything in Mississauga? TIA.
May 22, 2015
194 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto, ON
drc88 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 2:44 pm
Anything in Mississauga? TIA.
None - called around, they said they had 3 in dixie but when I got there, they didn't even have a spot for it
Jun 15, 2018
366 posts
108 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 2:36 pm
I had issues with the one I bought for my old hdmi tv with only 2 ports, sound did not work for Blu-ray player when plugged in hdmi switcher after some time and it confused people in the house.

It’s easier to have more ports in TV, I get out of thread with this, it’s simply something to consider for people who have more than 3 hdmi Devices.

If it works for you, good ...
Guess you bought a Shitty one or use Shitty cables.

Used one for easily 12 years and never once have I had an issue.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1070 posts
293 upvotes
I tried but could not resist. I picked one up this morning in St. John's
Apr 25, 2011
53 posts
14 upvotes
MARKHAM
Of course by the time I got to Costco at Kirkham they would be sold out. old Tv broke today :(
Feb 27, 2009
30 posts
8 upvotes
Tornot
Got one from
Newmarket as it was sold out at markham stores. Seems like a good grab for $500
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9368 posts
4219 upvotes
Nice price,We have 2 65 sammys not curved and this would be a nice addition if only the 65 version was on clearance
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1089 posts
394 upvotes
Calgary Heritage didn't have any curved TVs. I hope this goes on sale online.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4256 posts
1185 upvotes
Debtario
I'm pissed as ****, Went to Ancaster, they had 2 left, 1 of which was a display so bought the one in the box. Wouldn't quite fit in the car by an inch, took it out of the box only to discover the panel had a crack right down the middle coming from the top. It actually looks as if it was used, all the accessory bags were ripped open, remote had fingerprints and batteries installed, and there was a chunk of styrofoam missing from the corner.

Marched across the parking lot back to the store just after closing time, doors were locked but I called from outside they said "the building has been secured and we can't let you in, come back tomorrow". I Just passed out the door not even 5 minutes ago, should have checked it inside the store.

I'm more shocked that Costco would sell a used product, never expected that; amazon sure, my local liquidator definitely but never had that happen with Costco. Box did not appear damaged, though there was extra tape around it - no tamper proof tape anywhere but the last TV I bought didn't have factory marked tape either, plus it seemed the box had been carefully opened from the side.so nothing looked out of place. I began looking at the serial numbers to make sure someone didn't put in another model making it look like I swapped them out after leaving the store, but thankfully it's the model/serial as on the box. Scary stuff though!

On the upside, the TV qualified for the $30 3 year warranty add-on since it was 2 cents shy of $500. 5 years warranty in total, I never buy extended warranties but my last samsung TV died just outside warranty so playing it safe this time.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Apr 5, 2019
1 posts
Got 2 units today from Costco Surrey. They had only 3 so i didnt think much n grabbed one for me n my sis
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7488 posts
1247 upvotes
blazed16 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 5:50 pm
Nice price,We have 2 65 sammys not curved and this would be a nice addition if only the 65 version was on clearance
the 65 curve is on clearance for 799.
Apr 2, 2008
58 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
Made the drive from GTA down to Stoney Creek this morning, they had about 8 in stock. Called the Mississauga Winston Churchill location first, they said they had 12 in Stoney Creek, 10 in Guelph, 10 in North London and 10 in Windsor (sorry for posting this late).

Got the TV setup already and am already loving it.

Price was supposed to go back up after today, you may be able to call tomorrow and see if price is the same at one of the above locations.
May 16, 2012
865 posts
185 upvotes
Quebec
EPcjay wrote:
Apr 7th, 2019 9:15 pm
the 65 curve is on clearance for 799.
Did you know about the 75?
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K