Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Samsung 4K curved 55inch TV (UN55NU7300) - $499.97 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2019 8:20 pm
Tags:
Feb 27, 2009
94 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
I called the elgin mills store and they had couple in morning. By the time i reached there. All gone.
But i checked oshawa had 11 around noon and so did newmarket. When i bought there were around 4 still
Lying around.there was one in stock at markhan today as well. I regret buying only one yesterday.
Netflix works perfect as someone asked about it earlier
Jan 16, 2013
141 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary
Not sure if just ymmv but Costco will hold the tv for 24 hours if you call and they have it on the floor...
Feb 27, 2009
94 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
No they said no hold for clearance priced items
Feb 20, 2018
104 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary
I called the east hills location in Calgary. Told me that this model is only available in eastern regions and sold out completely in the west. Not sure if he BSing but take that as you will! $400 for UHD/mediocre HDR/curve gimmick? Def worth and very hot
Sep 2, 2014
298 posts
123 upvotes
Dordo3 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:29 am
I called the east hills location in Calgary. Told me that this model is only available in eastern regions and sold out completely in the west. Not sure if he BSing but take that as you will! $400 for UHD/mediocre HDR/curve gimmick? Def worth and very hot
actually it is not 400 only one store in mississauga has it for 400 all other stores are 499
Apr 27, 2005
41 posts
10 upvotes
There are about 8 units in Vancouver Costco as of this morning. Just picked one up.
Sep 2, 2014
298 posts
123 upvotes
3dmund wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 12:27 pm
There are about 8 units in Vancouver Costco as of this morning. Just picked one up.
can you confirm the price please?
Jun 2, 2006
314 posts
67 upvotes
Lachenaie, QC
apparently no warehouse in quebec has them....according to what they told me on the phone.
May 10, 2013
21 posts
7 upvotes
Got one downtown Vancouver. Sticker says 499 but it rang up 699 minus 200 on bill, is there an angle here I’m missing ?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4806 posts
783 upvotes
Different tv (Vizio PQ65-F1) but this is a COSTCO shipping question. The tv was ordered online by a friend with my email/shipping address yesterday. I got an order confirmation yesterday and just now, an update stating my order has shipped. Nobody called (me or my friend) to ask about shipping date/time. Isn't that a little odd? Or by "shipped", do they mean from whatever warehouse in Canada to here in Quebec? And THEN they'll call about home delivery date/time?

Thanks
Sep 2, 2014
298 posts
123 upvotes
pesttt wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 3:09 pm
apparently no warehouse in quebec has them....according to what they told me on the phone.
that is true i was at costco couple of hours ago and i can confirm that it is OOS in quebec
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4639 posts
1438 upvotes
Toronto
JustBob wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 3:24 pm
Different tv (Vizio PQ65-F1) but this is a COSTCO shipping question. The tv was ordered online by a friend with my email/shipping address yesterday. I got an order confirmation yesterday and just now, an update stating my order has shipped. Nobody called (me or my friend) to ask about shipping date/time. Isn't that a little odd? Or by "shipped", do they mean from whatever warehouse in Canada to here in Quebec? And THEN they'll call about home delivery date/time?

Thanks
I wouldn't expect it unless the page for that item states it includes "white glove delivery" or something similar. If it's just a "common courier" like this one, they probably deliver it like most items you order online, i.e. like any other package in the mail. So if no one's home to receive it, then you'll get a flyer to pick it up somewhere, or whatever that particular courier does.