Expired Hot Deals

[samsung.ca] Save $140 on S10e 256GB, Save $330 on S10 512GB, S10+ 512GB/1TB,

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 12:09 pm
[OP]
Member
Mar 31, 2004
212 posts
22 upvotes
Milton

Save $140 on S10e 256GB, Save $330 on S10 512GB, S10+ 512GB/1TB,

Deal Link:
Savings:
$140, $330
Expiry:
June 17, 2019
Retailer:
samsung.ca
Offer valid May 24 - June 17, 2019
Save $330 on Galaxy S10+ 1TB
Save $330 on Galaxy S10+ 512GB
Save $330 on Galaxy S10 512GB
Save $140 on Galaxy S10e 256GB
14 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2018
135 posts
378 upvotes
wow, they must be hurting, every 2 weeks there's a sale. this never happened before with S8 and before that.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8388 posts
3940 upvotes
MVRD
$330 isn't quite enough IMO.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12832 posts
13537 upvotes
All of the folks who really wanted one have their S10 and S10+.

Samsung is trying to convince the rest now, that'll happen when pricing approaches $600 - $800 again.
[OP]
Member
Mar 31, 2004
212 posts
22 upvotes
Milton
This is the third weekend that I recall recently where they've had some sort of sale on the S10s. Even with my Venngo 10% discount I'm still finding it hard to justify spending $1400+ after tax on a S10+.
Member
Nov 12, 2017
392 posts
280 upvotes
drumhead wrote: This is the third weekend that I recall recently where they've had some sort of sale on the S10s. Even with my Venngo 10% discount I'm still finding it hard to justify spending $1400+ after tax on a S10+.
It'll be like paying $79.99 right now for a Google Home mini...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
1601 posts
991 upvotes
Ottawa
With what's going on with Huawei right now, Samsung won't feel much of a heated competition anymore and might not be willing to bring the prices as down as last time anymore, only time will tell :(
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2305 posts
662 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
At that price with discount, I would rather get the Oneplus 7 Pro with ultra specs hardware, ridiculous 12gb ram and no bloatware. No thanks Spamsung.
[solicitation removed]
Member
Aug 17, 2018
488 posts
297 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: At that price with discount, I would rather get the Oneplus 7 Pro with ultra specs hardware, ridiculous 12gb ram and no bloatware. No thanks Spamsung.
The only reason you should consider buying the Oneplus 7 pro is the screen. Otherwise everything else is pretty standard. I actually would cross shop the S10 5g versus the Oneplus 7pro because they are similar sizes but in that case the Samsung phone wins in battery size and the OP7 still wins in a better display.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12832 posts
13537 upvotes
I don't want to see folks posting about the S10 5G (US Only) phone like it's a godsend. It's gimped and lacks the precious microSD card and 12GB/1TB options available on the standard S10+.

It's also considerably more expensive and there are no 5G towers in tumble-weeds-of-mediocrity Canada.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 28, 2006
2205 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
supremePug wrote: wow, they must be hurting, every 2 weeks there's a sale. this never happened before with S8 and before that.
Yeah but price is also substantially higher almost 2k for the s10+
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2018
135 posts
378 upvotes
95thRiflesOCI wrote: The only reason you should consider buying the Oneplus 7 pro is the screen. Otherwise everything else is pretty standard. I actually would cross shop the S10 5g versus the Oneplus 7pro because they are similar sizes but in that case the Samsung phone wins in battery size and the OP7 still wins in a better display.
sure...let's buy a 5G phone that won't work 5G anywhere for the next 5 years in Canada.
Newbie
Sep 22, 2017
15 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
At that price with discount, I would rather get the Oneplus 7 Pro with ultra specs hardware, ridiculous 12gb ram and no bloatware. No thanks Spamsung.
would be my choice too, if not for crappy camera
Fido 4GB/15$ data plan w/ free Fongo+GV / Bell Fibe 500 35$ plan / YT Premium Family 6$ / Rogers MC WE free
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8388 posts
3940 upvotes
MVRD
redflagdealsguy wrote: I don't want to see folks posting about the S10 5G (US Only) phone like it's a godsend. It's gimped and lacks the precious microSD card and 12GB/1TB options available on the standard S10+.

It's also considerably more expensive and there are no 5G towers in tumble-weeds-of-mediocrity Canada.
Yeah, 5G infrastructure isn't going to be ready / mature enough for quite awhile (hell, LTE took awhile as well).
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
4793 posts
1896 upvotes
Even in US 5G is years away from being implemented across the country.

Top