Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Samsung Canada] Note 7 Minimum $200 off with phone trade in

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 3:06 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8585 posts
5370 upvotes
rhinos wrote: Does anyone know if I could use the $200 + $100 credits for purchasing Note 5? Would I lose all the credits if I want a refund?
$100 bonus only applies towards S7/Edge. Refund does get $200 credit, so that's good. Initially they weren't giving back the $200 trade in credit but due to lots of complaints, Samsung Canada told them to give back the $200 credit.
May 26, 2008
638 posts
136 upvotes
Sucks that the price went from $850 to $1000 for the s7 edge. You are better off returning the note 7 + 200 trade in and buying the s7 edge on kijiji (with receipts of course)
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
mcbain27 wrote: has anyone received their refunds yet?
Myself and many others have.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
I got a shipping notification from STERICYCLE via UPS today, what do they want from me? I already sent the original note 7 back through UPS, and returned the replacement one to Samsung Sherway store where I originally purchased the phone, and bought a note 5.

This whole thing has been so annoying, I didn't get $25 credit, didn't argue either because I wanted the peace of my mind asap, now a returning box is coming to me, wtf!!
Oct 22, 2007
220 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
It looks lime Samsung pushed a software update to limit the battery to a maximum of 60% and to have a notification always on, once the home button Is pressed when the phone is locked.

Looks like it's going to go back
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
1013 posts
900 upvotes
East
has anyone who bought a note 7 used succesfully refunded it?
Bitcoin & Crypto retired | Beat the inflation: Celsius earn up to 17% on your cryptos & stablecoins | CDC CRO Obsidian card 8% rewards
Nov 4, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
jcdogg wrote: has anyone who bought a note 7 used succesfully refunded it?
Precisely my question too. I bought mine off Kijiji and now i got force update limiting my battery to 60%.
Sep 17, 2009
182 posts
27 upvotes
It's been a while(2+ weeks) since I shipped and returned my Note 7 that I purchased from Samsung.Ca
Still no refund

I can't imagine they could handle the situation any worse
Nov 4, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
cager wrote: It's been a while(2+ weeks) since I shipped and returned my Note 7 that I purchased from Samsung.Ca
Still no refund

It took 20 days for them to process my refund. No notification i just logged into my Mastercard account nd the refund was there from techdata.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
1013 posts
900 upvotes
East
Msb2017 wrote:
cager wrote: It's been a while(2+ weeks) since I shipped and returned my Note 7 that I purchased from Samsung.Ca
Still no refund

It took 20 days for them to process my refund. No notification i just logged into my Mastercard account nd the refund was there from techdata.
Thanks for the update Msb2017. I'm curious did you buy a second hand note7 with receipt?
Bitcoin & Crypto retired | Beat the inflation: Celsius earn up to 17% on your cryptos & stablecoins | CDC CRO Obsidian card 8% rewards
Nov 4, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
jcdogg wrote:
Msb2017 wrote:
Still no refund

Thanks for the update Msb2017. I'm curious did you buy a second hand note7 with receipt?
I bought one from Samsung.ca for which i had proof of purchase and got my refund. I also bought another from Kijiji without recept.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)