Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Samsung] free Level Box Slim Bluetooth speaker with purchase of S8

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2017 2:36 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3142 posts
2238 upvotes

[Samsung] free Level Box Slim Bluetooth speaker with purchase of S8

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
May 31, 2017
PROMO DATES: 05/01/2017 - 05/31/2017
Buy the Samsung Galaxy S8 | S8+ and get a free Level Box Slim, a pocket-sized water-resistant* Bluetooth speaker that doubles as a charger for your Galaxy smartphone. Valued at $149.
* See full Terms & Conditions for more details.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
I guess there's no trade in promo this time around?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3142 posts
2238 upvotes
absolutcamper wrote: I guess there's no trade in promo this time around?
there is but its bad as it gives you true value compared to S7 promo where you got $150 for any phone
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1893 posts
621 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
absolutcamper wrote: I guess there's no trade in promo this time around?
I saw a ad that you can get UP TO 300 off for trade in towards S8. It was on a board in the mall,... I forgot which one... either Richmond Centre or Pacific Centre
Oct 26, 2016
170 posts
127 upvotes
has anyone successfully registered for the level box? I went to samsung website, made an account and registered my s8, but don't see where else to submit more info or proof of purchase to claim, it just shows option to purchase more warranty
Aug 14, 2003
73 posts
10 upvotes
Québec
I registered my phone, but received no indication whatsoever that I will have the speaker. There was so way to submit a proof of purchase either.
Nov 25, 2015
16 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Same here. Device already registered, but I don't see where to upload a proof of purchase...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1211 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
Did you guys complete the product registration? It took me awhile to figure it out too. The product registration was missing the store location and shipping address. As soon as I filled that in, went back to promo page and redeemed it. It then took me to a page where I was able to upload a pdf copy of the sales receipt.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
mzkaye729 wrote: Did you guys complete the product registration? It took me awhile to figure it out too. The product registration was missing the store location and shipping address. As soon as I filled that in, went back to promo page and redeemed it. It then took me to a page where I was able to upload a pdf copy of the sales receipt.
is your speaker still in pending status like mine or has yours been approved?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19780 posts
3408 upvotes
Woodbridge
mzkaye729 wrote: Did you guys complete the product registration? It took me awhile to figure it out too. The product registration was missing the store location and shipping address. As soon as I filled that in, went back to promo page and redeemed it. It then took me to a page where I was able to upload a pdf copy of the sales receipt.
Me too. Every detail needs to be filled out.

Go back to My Offers and then you can sign up for the offer and that's where you need to upload the receipt.

6-8 weeks I guess it's to prevent fraud of returning the phone?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Aug 14, 2003
73 posts
10 upvotes
Québec
Yes my product is registered. When I click on "Redeem Now", it brings me back to my Samsung Account, where I can see my Registered Galaxy S8, but I can't see anywhere I can redeem the offer.
I bought my phone directly from the Samsung online store, which is not directly in the list of Store Names. Maybe that's the problem? Not sure what to do now...

Edit:. Duh... Need to click on "My Offers"
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1211 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
RiftOfChaos wrote: is your speaker still in pending status like mine or has yours been approved?
Pending since May 7...
Sep 15, 2010
94 posts
102 upvotes
Richmond
very helpful info on the process mzkaye729
Fido since November 17, 2023.
Feb 14, 2007
958 posts
316 upvotes
this is the status for mine

APPROVED
Your offer redemption request has been approved and is awaiting shipment.

it was stuck in pending for more than 36hrs so i clicked the customer inquiry and basically wtf them and i got an email back couple days later saying they are behind in trying to process all the request because they are swamped with them and some ppl's proof of purchase are really hard to read.

anyways.. this is suppose to be free for the s8 and s8+ but i'm guessing it doesn't actually come with a micro usb to usb c adapter for you to actually charge the phone? does the s8 accessory come with one? lol i only taken out the phone and didn't bother with the accessories as i'm just using my nintendo switch usb c cable so i never bothered checking

i did preorder before april 20th and picked up the phone on may 5th. my VR just came in the mail and now this thing got approved so overall i can't complain too much since i did kind of double dipped vs some ppl got nothing if they purchased between april 20th-30th
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19780 posts
3408 upvotes
Woodbridge
It took 4 days for them to approve it. :)

I actually tried it at Samsung Store, I like it doubt I'll ever use it to charge my S8/+. Time to sell my JBL Clip+.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1175 posts
806 upvotes
Quebec
Did any of you actually got it without a proof of purchase?
Dec 3, 2006
411 posts
165 upvotes
Hi,

I have my S8+ registered already and sales invoice uploaded on to my Samsung Account. Saw this promo, click Redeem and went to my Samsung Account and showed all my devices that i registered. But never saw a status indicating if its on Pending or Approved.

Do i need to wait for it in my email? Checked Offers and nothing came up.

Any infos is appreciated!

Thanks!
Happy
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Wonder if these will be sent out or like the headphone promo last year and 6 months later people still never got them.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jun 11, 2004
954 posts
171 upvotes
I got my phone off kijiji with receipt and was able to register and upload the receipt,

We will see if it gets approved.

I got my level box with my S7 edge, took a few weeks but I got it. Probably the best bluetooth speaker I own. That thing weighs a ton, and battery life is insane.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1325 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought mine on april 25th and got the VR headset for free. It took 1 week from the time I registered the phone till the VR headset arrived.

I might try to see if this offer will work, as it says it will, but down in fine print it says has to be bought between may 1-31.
Graphic Designer