• Jan 25th, 2013 3:14 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
7162 posts
655 upvotes
hints for you..

do it in the washroom...turn on the hot water tap and steam up your bathroom, then apply the SP
arclite wrote:
Jan 11th, 2013 2:29 pm
It sucks for those who spent $30 for 1. I am having the same problem with dust. No matter how many times I apply it, I still get dust.
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
2838 posts
610 upvotes
Charlottetown
krwilson wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 11:34 am
Just received Back Black (Revision 2) TPU Case by Diztronic™ case. Very pleased with it for the quality and cost. About 10 days from ordering to receiving.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260880153865?ssP ... 1497.l2649

Now if I could only find a pouch to take the phone with the case on it.
looks good, but also need to get a separate screen protector?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
297 upvotes
New Westminster
krwilson wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 11:34 am
Just received Back Black (Revision 2) TPU Case by Diztronic™ case. Very pleased with it for the quality and cost. About 10 days from ordering to receiving.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260880153865?ssP ... 1497.l2649

Now if I could only find a pouch to take the phone with the case on it.
you mean your having a hard time finding a pouch in general or one that fits the case as well as the phone?

also now that you have had the case for a few days how do you feel about it now? worth it?
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Sep 4, 2008
87 posts
15 upvotes
Keas wrote:
Jan 17th, 2013 7:08 pm
you mean your having a hard time finding a pouch in general or one that fits the case as well as the phone?

also now that you have had the case for a few days how do you feel about it now? worth it?
I mean a pouch that will take the S2X with the Diztronic™ case on it. I have a pouch I used for my S2 I9100 but I can just squeeze the S2X into naked and it is a pain to pop it out too. I don't really want to order over the internet for the pouch, like to see it and try it first. Looked at Walmart, The Source, but nothing big enough?

As far as the Diztronic™ case goes....100% satisfied with the purchase. Fits like a perfect glove, excellent quality, feels good to hold, looks good too IMHO. For $13 including shipping it is more than worth it compared to a cheapy, might not fit so well case.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
297 upvotes
New Westminster
krwilson wrote:
Jan 17th, 2013 8:49 pm
I mean a pouch that will take the S2X with the Diztronic™ case on it. I have a pouch I used for my S2 I9100 but I can just squeeze the S2X into naked and it is a pain to pop it out too. I don't really want to order over the internet for the pouch, like to see it and try it first. Looked at Walmart, The Source, but nothing big enough?

As far as the Diztronic™ case goes....100% satisfied with the purchase. Fits like a perfect glove, excellent quality, feels good to hold, looks good too IMHO. For $13 including shipping it is more than worth it compared to a cheapy, might not fit so well case.
cool thanks. been on the fence for so long and it is good to hear from someone who just purchased one and has used it for a few days. yea i also want a pouch/flip-wallet for the phone but cant afford the cost atm since i just cancelled koodo so have to pay the tab off.

i did find out that my 374$ on my telus prepaid can be used for addons so i can get data for 10 bucks off that each month @100 megs i think so will still only be costing me 11.20 each month for prepaid since i don't make calls that much or text - plus they have given me 2 months on paying that from the balance as well so it saved me money while i made3 the decision. i'm a happy camper :)
Jan 30, 2008
108 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
shushwap wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 11:39 am
Its the same phone.... I have the T989d... I picked up a case when I was in california... They have the T989
Can you post a picture of both side by side? Because the pictures i've seen agree with the differences in dimension specifications, that there are some small physical differences between the two.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1922 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Smokey Bear wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 9:42 am
Can you post a picture of both side by side? Because the pictures i've seen agree with the differences in dimension specifications, that there are some small physical differences between the two.
I ordered few items for tmobile t989 and all fits on t989d. You may have to go on xda for pictures of tmobile t989, but to me both looks identical.
May 8, 2012
44 posts
1 upvote
Napanee
This is very true. I have the Telus T989D and bought 3 accessories that were labelled for the T-Mobile T989 version. The size variance must be very minimal as my ZAGG screen guard was easy to install and definitely a perfect fit. I rotate between using a Green Trident Aegis case and my light/dark grey Incipio Silicrylic which were both sold under the "T-Mobile T989" variant. Both are a soft and hard shell combination where the Trident is a lot thicker and protective. The incipio is a lot sleeker and stylish, everyone has their own preference.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
297 upvotes
New Westminster
i still havent bought one :( i did find this site and wonder if anyone has any experience with it. http://www.acetag.com/shop-all-departme ... QgodlRYAXQ
the prices seem good and free shipping but so many types to chose from. i am torn from a tight tpu gel type or a hybrid with better protection if i buy from here.
× < >