Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Unlocked+128GB microSD = $675/$775

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2016 6:36 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 3, 2003
270 posts
85 upvotes

Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Unlocked+128GB microSD = $675/$775

Deal Link:
Price:
$675
Savings:
$225 off
Just took advantage of these deals at the Samsung Experience Store in Sherway Gardens Mall (Toronto, ON) - the best deal that I've seen to date:

S7 List Price: $899.99 + tax
Less: $125 trade-in credit with ANY phone (Was told this ends Apr 29, but Samsung Promotions site says June 30)
Less: $100 Mother's Day Promotion (see deal URL)
Final Cost = $675 + tax on list price ($791.99 in Ontario)

Phone comes with a free 128GB microSDXC card.
Mother's Day promotion also comes with a free Kate Spade case (redeem if desired).
The S7 Edge is also available for $100 more.

Update: The offer of an accessory credit with donation is no longer available.

Note: All taxes are charged on pre-discount prices.
596 replies
Aug 11, 2009
51 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond
Damn just purchased one 10 days ago. Don't know if they honor the price protection?
Sep 20, 2007
152 posts
103 upvotes
shinji30 wrote: Damn just purchased one 10 days ago. Don't know if they honor the price protection?
I'm in the same boat but noticed there's a 14 day return policy on the receipt... May try and give it a shot tomorrow.
Aug 14, 2004
330 posts
188 upvotes
Burnaby
Don't think you can combine all the promotion s together. They also have a buy a s7 get the free vr
Jun 6, 2011
261 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria, BC
According to the fine print on the promotions page the $125 trade-in: "This offer cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise specifically agreed to by Samsung in writing." so it may have just been you getting lucky. Let us know if anyone else is able to combine the promotions.

On a different note, does anyone know if it's possible to purchase through a Samsung Experience store over the phone, or to provide payment over the phone and have a friend pick it up and do the device trade-in? I live in Victoria so getting to the nearest Samsung Experience store requires a round-trip ferry ride, and 1 hour of driving round-trip or 2 hours round-trip of public transit.
https://goo.gl/maps/W2HU9g9YhR92
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14952 posts
213269 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I wonder what participating retailer or carrier is doing it. Not even sure there is a Samsung store in Montreal. :(

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5787 posts
2609 upvotes
Toronto
If I wasn't so lazy, I would pay a visit to the Sherway store. Why can't they have online orders?
Jan 13, 2013
978 posts
1515 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

I wonder what participating retailer or carrier is doing it. Not even sure there is a Samsung store in Montreal. :(

Ju Leon...
+1, I wonder the same. 100% sure Samsung doesn't have a store in Saguenay, QC :P But I'd love to take that deal, my Nexus 4 battery is dying.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3142 posts
2238 upvotes
H2O Boy wrote: Just took advantage of these deals at the Samsung Experience Store at Sherway Gardens - the best deal that I've seen to date:

S7 List Price: $899.99
Less: $125 trade-in credit with ANY phone (Was told this ends Apr 29, but Samsung Promotions site says June 30)
Less: $100 Mother's Day Promotion (see deal URL)
Final Cost = $675 + tax

Phone comes with a free 128GB microSDXC card.
Mother's Day promotion also comes with a free Kate Spade case (redeem if desired).

Additionally, there's another promotion that can be stacked: $100 Accessories Credit with a minimum $10 donation to their Autism Speaks Canada 'Look at Me' Campaign.

The S7 Edge is also available for $100 more.

Note: All taxes are charged on pre-discount prices.
amazing deal
Aug 27, 2011
51 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
If only the S7E was in stock....
Jan 13, 2013
978 posts
1515 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Do you think BestBuy is a participating retailer? Or WalMart? The Source?
Aug 26, 2011
127 posts
79 upvotes
Damn - I just got a free HTC one m10 case...
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3142 posts
2238 upvotes
one more thing if you use CC it extends warranty to 2 years
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
2574 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
I decided not to do it. I am still on the 14 days refund period. I called and they said u have to bring another phone jn order to get the mothers day promotion and the $125 credit.

And half an hour drive one way.

Too much hassle. It's ok. I loved my s7 edge.

I am long term Apple fan. But just switched to s7 edge. It's very good. I liked it.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1417 posts
313 upvotes
London, ON
orditeck wrote: Do you think BestBuy is a participating retailer? Or WalMart? The Source?
Same feeling. I would love to get a new phone for my wife if there is a local store can do this.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3871 posts
1959 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
fable wrote: Don't think you can combine all the promotion s together. They also have a buy a s7 get the free vr
That's only for Bell I believe. Telus customers can get a wireless charging stand.

Amazing deal overall though. I just ordered my S7E for $0 on a 2 year, $75 plan which I think is also a good deal since I've been with the same carrier for 10 years and had no signs of moving and they let me keep my existing plan with just a few additions to bump it up to $75/month.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3541 posts
3864 upvotes
Montreal
Where is the look at me campaign promo I can't find it
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3871 posts
1959 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
So Telus sent me a sim card with my new S7E, why? Do I have to use this? Why wouldn't I just use my old sim card? Can I use both phones on the same plan because I have two different sim cards associated with my account?

I'm such a noob. I hate upgrading phones, such a hassle.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)