Cell Phones

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ thread - March 16th Release - Watch Samsung announce the Galaxy S9 in 12 minutes

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2018 2:55 pm
Jan 22, 2017
82 posts
2 upvotes
what is the best place to order a dual sim version in canada?
WorldIRC wrote:
Mar 5th, 2018 9:32 pm
Clearly it isn't.
Sep 27, 2003
8861 posts
1865 upvotes
Newmarket
techjedi wrote:
Mar 5th, 2018 9:37 pm
what is the best place to order a dual sim version in canada?
PlusOne in First Markham Place - speak to Gabe and tell him I sent you. I'm sure there are other places too.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller
Jan 22, 2017
82 posts
2 upvotes
can i order online?
WorldIRC wrote:
Mar 5th, 2018 9:53 pm
PlusOne in First Markham Place - speak to Gabe and tell him I sent you. I'm sure there are other places too.
Sep 27, 2003
8861 posts
1865 upvotes
Newmarket
techjedi wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 1:05 am
can i order online?
Not through them, no.
RFD Forums Moderator
Corporate Account Manager for a Bell Mobility Reseller
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1352 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is looking for a tempered glass screen protector for the s9/s9+ you should consider the whitestone dome.

https://www.amazon.ca/Protector-Glass-D ... dpSrc=srch

It's expensive ($60 through amazon or newegg) but it's the ONLY tempered glass I've tried that fits perfectly and does not effect screen sensitivity. Installation can be intimidating but watch youtube videos and take your time.
I have it on my note 8 and it works flawlessly. So far it fits any case I've purchased but I have read any case with a high lip will push the screen protector up.
Feb 23, 2018
6 posts
Montreal, QC
Is there anyone that is getting their S9/S9+ with Koodo and received an email from them beside the pre-order confirmation?

I have received no email since the confirmation. Hopefully the next one will be the shipping details next week.
Oct 12, 2016
288 posts
65 upvotes
Galaxy
jindogae wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 8:17 am
If anyone is looking for a tempered glass screen protector for the s9/s9+ you should consider the whitestone dome.

https://www.amazon.ca/Protector-Glass-D ... dpSrc=srch

It's expensive ($60 through amazon or newegg) but it's the ONLY tempered glass I've tried that fits perfectly and does not effect screen sensitivity. Installation can be intimidating but watch youtube videos and take your time.
I have it on my note 8 and it works flawlessly. So far it fits any case I've purchased but I have read any case with a high lip will push the screen protector up.
is this legit?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1352 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure what you mean by asking if it's legit? The company or the product? The product is awesome, the customer service is terrible. For some reason they won't warranty their product in Canada even if you buy it from amazon.ca. They only warranty from .com and .eu
Jan 22, 2017
82 posts
2 upvotes
pm'd them on facebook.
dude wouldn't ms back for 2 days.
then wouldn't give me a price to order.
weird..
WorldIRC wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 1:06 am
Not through them, no.
Mar 16, 2014
63 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I'm going to get S9+ late March assuming there are no disasters in the first 2 weeks...

BestBuy is already mentioning up to $400 gift card on these phones? I've usually just gone with the local Rogers store (its a small business plan) Do Rogers stores ever match BestBuy giftcards?

I'm coming from a Blackberry Priv off contract (slightly tempted by BB KeyOne but seems a bit old already at this point)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)