Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Samsung HW-H450/ZC 290W 2.1 Wireless Soundbar - $99 @ Wal-Mart Online

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2015 1:50 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2009
1170 posts
122 upvotes
Mississauga
if any one has 2nd thought in GTA then let me know.I can pick it up.
Mar 16, 2007
400 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Delivered! Mine was left on the front porch in plain view. Going to hook it up tomorrow to try it out
Jan 9, 2013
189 posts
85 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Louman wrote: Delivered! Mine was left on the front porch in plain view. Going to hook it up tomorrow to try it out
Which shipping company did Walmart use for you?
Dec 20, 2009
415 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
jeffdude87 wrote: if any one has 2nd thought in GTA then let me know.I can pick it up.
deal is gone already?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
2161 posts
3197 upvotes
GTA
If anyone is re-considering this, i'd be glad to purchase it and maybe a bit of a premium on top. Please let me know ASAP as I am on the verge of purchasing a soundbar. Thanks,
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3036 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
Anyone got this after the long weekend?

Mine was stuck by somewhere by Carrier (ASL). Is there any number I can call?

Kept getting the same message "Transit Scan: Outbound" for three days.

2 Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:23:08 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
3 Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:13:01 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
4 Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:40:33 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
Jan 9, 2013
189 posts
85 upvotes
Calgary, AB
MrBigNose wrote: Anyone got this after the long weekend?

Mine was stuck by somewhere by Carrier (ASL). Is there any number I can call?

Kept getting the same message "Transit Scan: Outbound" for three days.

2 Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:23:08 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
3 Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:13:01 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
4 Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:40:33 AM Mississauga, Ontario Transit Scan: Outbound
Still haven't gotten mine yet. Mine is still stuck on Request Created from last thursday. Called ASL and they said they didn't receive it from Walmart yet. Called Walmart, and they said they gave it to ASL already. So, that's where I'm at with that.
If you want to reach ASL to ask, just google Precision Home and Office Deliveries. Call their Oakville location and ask for the lady that deals with Walmart orders.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3036 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
Armani18J wrote: Still haven't gotten mine yet. Mine is still stuck on Request Created from last thursday. Called ASL and they said they didn't receive it from Walmart yet. Called Walmart, and they said they gave it to ASL already. So, that's where I'm at with that.
If you want to reach ASL to ask, just google Precision Home and Office Deliveries. Call their Oakville location and ask for the lady that deals with Walmart orders.
Damned ASL. The lady told me my sound bar was put on the truck for the last three days but the driver didn't have time to deliver it. She promised that the driver would be delivering it to my home this evening. But I didn't get it.

Will call in tomorrow morning.... And, will complain to Walmart as well...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
MrBigNose wrote: Damned ASL. The lady told me my sound bar was put on the truck for the last three days but the driver didn't have time to deliver it. She promised that the driver would be delivering it to my home this evening. But I didn't get it.

Will call in tomorrow morning.... And, will complain to Walmart as well...
That's BS! I received mine in Hamilton in 2 days. I'd be so pissed if I was in your shoes!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3036 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
Melkor wrote: That's BS! I received mine in Hamilton in 2 days. I'd be so pissed if I was in your shoes!
To ASL, that's not BS!

I was too busy this morning to update on this:

The ASL driver knocked my door at 10:20PM last night. When I opened the door and saw the man & my sound bar, I felt very bad for him. He must have been crazy busy with delivery :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
MrBigNose wrote: To ASL, that's not BS!

The ASL driver knocked my door at 10:20PM last night. When I opened the door and saw the man & my sound bar, I felt very bad for him. He must have been crazy busy with delivery :(
I've never heard of that company. Sounds like a crappy one to work for! I'm glad you received your soundbar!
Mar 20, 2009
98 posts
130 upvotes
MrBigNose wrote: To ASL, that's not BS!

I still haven't received mine! Called walmart and they said it was given to ASL (on May 14th). ASL says they didn't receive it!!!!

ASL says they reported back to walmart that the item was "short" (on May 15th). Had to call walmart back to tell them what ASL said. Walmart is still saying it was given to ASL. They customer service rep took my info and is forwarding it on to the warehouse to take a look and see what happened.

So now I'm waiting for a call back with a explanation of where my soundbar is.

:(
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dannydouble wrote: I still haven't received mine! Called walmart and they said it was given to ASL (on May 14th). ASL says they didn't receive it!!!!

ASL says they reported back to walmart that the item was "short" (on May 15th). Had to call walmart back to tell them what ASL said. Walmart is still saying it was given to ASL. They customer service rep took my info and is forwarding it on to the warehouse to take a look and see what happened.

So now I'm waiting for a call back with a explanation of where my soundbar is.

:(
I'm in the same boat as you!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3583 posts
2275 upvotes
Mississauga
Probably oversold; expect a credit/refund from Walmart :-(
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1900 posts
2263 upvotes
Calgary
I'm surprised so many people are having issues with getting this item. It looks like this shipped out of local warehouses with different couriers, since mine came from UPS, some were with Canada Post and some with ASL. Looks like the people who ordered this in Toronto haven't received theirs yet as ASL was the company shipping these out there. Maybe Wal-Mart should stick to using the traditional courier companies to ship this stuff.
Jan 9, 2013
189 posts
85 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Wrestlemania wrote: I still don't have my sound bar.
I gave up and just took the refund when I called in. Won't be ordering anything online from Walmart again.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow I got my sound bar! Walmart processed a refund awhile back when they had no idea where my sound bar was, but lo and behold, I just got mine today! Free is always good!