Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Samsung ML-2525 less than $17 tax in at Staples without environment fee

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2011 9:19 am
Aug 28, 2007
275 posts
47 upvotes

[Staples] Samsung ML-2525 less than $17 tax in at Staples without environment fee

the one on portage west has two left, not sure the rest store in the city. I guess in store only.it is scan for $29.98 for clearance plus additional 50% off. $14.98+tax=$16.78
I am not sure the sku number, the only number on the receipt is 635753623567. Sku: 50900M on the shipping label.

Staples Winnipeg
Winnipeg Unicity
3669 Portage Avenue
R3K 2G6
Hours:M-F 8-9pm; Sat 9-6pm; Sun 12-5pm
Tel.204-925-4518

U guys happy now?

Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features
With speed options from up to 24 ppm, and resolution up to 1,200 x 600 dpi,
The ML-2525 offers the flexibility to meet all your daily print requirements
The Print Screen function is a quick and easy way to print the contents of your screen
It's especially useful if you handle a high volume of web-based information
The ML-2525 features a sleek, streamlined design which adds a sophistication without taking up more than its fair share of room
Samsung ML-2525 printer offers a choice of consumables to meet your cashflow needs
Samsung's Any Web Print software is another useful feature
Technical Details
Brand Name: Samsung
Model: ML-2525
Hardware Platform: PC, Mac
RAM Memory Size: 8 MB
Device Type: Personal printer
Printer Technology: Laser
Printer Output: Monochrome
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Media Size Maximum: Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Printer Resolution Horizontal in Black and White: 1200 Dots Per Inch
Resolution Vertical in Black and White: 600 Dots Per Inch
Maximum print speed (Black and White): 24
Media Type: Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Plain paper, Cards
Maximum sheet capacity: 250
Scanner Type: None
Networking Feature: None
Minimum system requirements: Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.3 - 10.6, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Width: 14.2 inches
Printer Interface: USB
52 replies
Mar 12, 2009
131 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
:facepalm: link? picture? sku? in-store? online?
Aug 20, 2006
935 posts
184 upvotes
feifly wrote: Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features
With speed options from up to 24 ppm, and resolution up to 1,200 x 600 dpi,
The ML-2525 offers the flexibility to meet all your daily print requirements
The Print Screen function is a quick and easy way to print the contents of your screen
It's especially useful if you handle a high volume of web-based information
The ML-2525 features a sleek, streamlined design which adds a sophistication without taking up more than its fair share of room
Samsung ML-2525 printer offers a choice of consumables to meet your cashflow needs
Samsung's Any Web Print software is another useful feature
Technical Details
Brand Name: Samsung
Model: ML-2525
Hardware Platform: PC, Mac
RAM Memory Size: 8 MB
Device Type: Personal printer
Printer Technology: Laser
Printer Output: Monochrome
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Media Size Maximum: Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Printer Resolution Horizontal in Black and White: 1200 Dots Per Inch
Resolution Vertical in Black and White: 600 Dots Per Inch
Maximum print speed (Black and White): 24
Media Type: Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Plain paper, Cards
Maximum sheet capacity: 250
Scanner Type: None
Networking Feature: None
Minimum system requirements: Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.3 - 10.6, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Width: 14.2 inches
Printer Interface: USB

Which store in Winnipeg?
Aug 9, 2004
189 posts
123 upvotes
Why don't you spend the time to actually do a decent post instead of just rushing to be the 'first'. Useless thread and I hope you get banned for a year because I hate you.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
another "w t f" post :facepalm:
Aug 28, 2007
275 posts
47 upvotes
wlee wrote: another "w t f" post :facepalm:

if u not happy, dele or just get out here.
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
There's such a sense of entitlement on this site. God forbid the OP offended you by the lack of info in his post. The internet has created a wall of anonymity that people love to hide behind while throwing stones. I can understand asking for more info (politely) or a link, but posting something like "WTF" offers no value to this thread at all.

The fact of the matter is, the OP posted a deal that he found for the benefit of others. Thanks OP. Ignore the constant flow of negativity.

Posting a :facepalm: is easily the most worthless post one can make. But at least you're increasing that ever important post count! Way to Go! Maybe you should ask for a thanks for that as well......
Dec 3, 2007
996 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Malta wrote: There's such a sense of entitlement on this site. God forbid the OP offended you by the lack of info in his post. The internet has created a wall of anonymity that people love to hide behind while throwing stones. I can understand asking for more info (politely) or a link, but posting something like "WTF" offers no value to this thread at all.

The fact of the matter is, the OP posted a deal that he found for the benefit of others. Thanks OP. Ignore the constant flow of negativity.

Posting a :facepalm: is easily the most worthless post one can make. But at least you're increasing that ever important post count! Way to Go! Maybe you should ask for a thanks for that as well......

Thanks Malta!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I see this so often as I read through the various forums/deals and it certainly doesn't make me want to share any deals with a bunch of whiners who will just flame me about what is not in my post instead of appreciating the effort.

I think people should be banned for whining and complaining. That would improve the site more than banning an OP for lack of info/link/store location, etc. It's becoming a chore to read all the bitching and complaining about what an OP did or didn't write or what a bad deal it is or the other 1001 complaints and annoyances people have.

Wow, I've wanted to say that a looong time. Feels good.
Oct 6, 2004
916 posts
255 upvotes
Wow this thread is douchebag central. The OPs original post that included the printer name and price and location. If you can't figure it out from that then you are too stupid to need a printer anyway....put that money towards finishing grade 10.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2003
2222 posts
709 upvotes
Thanks for the thread op...Ignore the douchebags.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4360 posts
585 upvotes
Messed Up Area
Damn i paid 30 for this 3 weeks ago. Needed ink for bubbeljet and this was cheaper and laser......

Its worth my $30 investment, glad more can get better deal on this.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
374 upvotes
Rofl! @finishGrade10
+1 Whiners & douches patrol alert!!
Psilosin wrote: Wow this thread is douchebag central. The OPs original post that included the printer name and price and location. If you can't figure it out from that then you are too stupid to need a printer anyway....put that money towards finishing grade 10.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2784 posts
993 upvotes
Winnipeg
Does anyone know if this has cheap refills?
Aug 28, 2007
275 posts
47 upvotes
no, the refill around $80+tax at staples in Canada, $50+ from amazon.com from USA. the sales told me, no aftermarket product will fit this one. but for $15, i am not bother for refill, just change another printer. Since MB doesn't have environmental fee. and do not forget use emtry Toner for a staples recycle bag. LOL

ps: review at samsung.com is 4.8/5,
http://reviews.us.samsung.com/7463/ML-2 ... eviews.htm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2003
1017 posts
50 upvotes
feifly wrote: no, the refill around $80+tax at staples in Canada, $50+ from amazon.com from USA. the sales told me, no aftermarket product will fit this one.

REALLY?!? A Staples rep told you that you can only buy genuine cartridges (which they sell) and won't work with aftermarket ones (that they don't carry) because they cause your printer to catch fire, blow up your house, and sacrifice your firstborn son?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Samsung+MLT-D105L+replacement

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)