[OP]
May 5, 2009
404 posts
179 upvotes
Vancouver

Samsung pay 10 gap card for using new card

Expiry:
December 15, 2017
Add a new payment card to Samsung pay and make 1 purchase to get a $10 Gap gift card. Not as good as Cineplex offer but good if you have more than 1 compatible card.

I'm getting an error message when trying to register so it might not be ready until later this morning.
5 replies
Jun 29, 2017
90 posts
159 upvotes
Here is what I posted in the other samsung pay thread. I was able to register yesterday.

A new promo appeared after adding a new card:
- $10 Gap Inc options egift card when you make your first purchase with a new payment card. (details say card must be added first before registering)
- dec 4 - 15th.
- supplies are limited.
Mar 6, 2013
149 posts
102 upvotes
Saint John, NB
For anyone that only has 1 qualifying card like me and already got the cineplex gift card. I just removed my AMEX from Samsung pay and then added it back as if it was a new card. Then I activated the gap deal and made a transaction and immediately got the gap gift card. Thanks OP.
Jul 23, 2011
330 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
While you Samsung pay losers are getting tricked into conspicuous consumption with these offers, us android pay users get to collect valuable superhero android...phhttt..

... seriously though, I really wish Samsung would support PC MasterCard, the only card I actually use..
Feb 14, 2002
357 posts
59 upvotes
nlevatt wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:00 am
For anyone that only has 1 qualifying card like me and already got the cineplex gift card. I just removed my AMEX from Samsung pay and then added it back as if it was a new card. Then I activated the gap deal and made a transaction and immediately got the gap gift card. Thanks OP.
This worked for me. Thanks!