Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Pre-orders Galaxy S9| S9+ $810

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2018 7:19 pm
Jan 2, 2007
218 posts
134 upvotes
Kitchener, Ontario
Has anyone who ordered from Samsung received a shipping notice yet?
Dec 23, 2009
169 posts
11 upvotes
I ordered S9+ yesterday
No shipping notice yet

How do I know if my s9+ from Samsung.CA online store is compatible with my Rogers BYOB plan ?
Oct 18, 2016
416 posts
626 upvotes
xaznxplaya wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 12:17 am
Just wondering, which cases did you guys choose?
I picked this up Spigen

The review was just from me, because of customs. I'll update it once I get the phone.
Feb 1, 2013
35 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Still in "Preparing Dispatch"

Order date: 26/02/2018
Sep 29, 2014
101 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Are any of you unable to see your order status on Samsung's website? My order went through and i got emailed an invoice, but when I log in it says I have no orders.
Jul 18, 2016
13 posts
2 upvotes
bnfenix wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 9:33 am
Are any of you unable to see your order status on Samsung's website? My order went through and i got emailed an invoice, but when I log in it says I have no orders.

same as me. Unable to see any order or order statuses
Mar 12, 2018
13 posts
4 upvotes
Red Deer, AB
As of 8am Mountain Time, still "Preparing Dispatch"... Still indicates a March 13 shipping date, so fingers crossed at some point today the status will change.
Jun 2, 2009
67 posts
18 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
bnfenix wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 9:33 am
You might have to log out if you placed the order as a guest. That's what I have to do on order to see the status. Still showing as "Preparing dispatch" for me (ordered on Feb 28th).
Jun 2, 2009
67 posts
18 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Many on Reddit (in the US) got their shipping statement directly from FedEx as an email. Samsung's site never got updated until much later in the day. Hopefully Samsung Canada also registers our email addresses with the shipper so we get notified. However, it looks like we can't rely on Samsung's site to be accurate by the minute.
Mar 12, 2018
14 posts
6 upvotes
My S8 GPS has been awesome, not that I haven't had to reboot the phone maybe twice when it hasn't worked. But every other time it comes on instantly and is accurate as anything I could hope for in a phone
Mar 12, 2018
14 posts
6 upvotes
You get 15 days to return the phone after your new one arrives out the $150 gets charged to your CC
Jan 21, 2009
357 posts
37 upvotes
krazynuck wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 11:08 am
I went for the Spigen Liquid Crystal ...I had the exact same case for my S7...works perfect HOWEVER there was colour deterioration (turned yellow after about 9-10 months) but I still bought hahah

https://www.amazon.ca/Galaxy-Case-Spige ... Bcase&th=1
Lol, I had that one as well on my S7 edge, it did turn yellow too, lol. Went with the slim one after. Gave a try to Rinkge this time, hopefully, it'll hold good.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3924 posts
435 upvotes
I doubt anyone will listen given number of posts here but I can say that Samsung support is Horrible!

If you buy any Samsung branded accessory and it fails at any point your basically at a loss. Regardless of the 1 year warranty they won’t honor it or anything. I purchased a wireless charger. It failed. Samsung took it back to repaire center did nothing. Sent it back to me and said it’s not our responsibility. They said it has a 1 year warranty but they don’t honor it.

I hope I never have to deal with them on any other warranty issues and likely won’t buy an other phone from them.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.