• Feb 19th, 2016 11:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
2167 posts
10 upvotes
Stratford, Ontario
Webhead wrote: Prices will probably be $800+ (I'm guessing). The S6, S6 Edge prices haven't dropped and it's been almost a year since they were introduced.
wonder if it the same on a plan ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7079 upvotes
West GTEH!
Larsin wrote: wonder if it the same on a plan ?
If you get it on a plan, the price will be subsidized. i.e. $250 up front cost on a $80 plan for 2 years. But the full retail price stays the same.
😎
Feb 11, 2004
107 posts
5 upvotes
Larsin wrote: I wonder if I should wait till to the new Samsung S7 comes out ?

It might not be that long of a wait.
The S7 should be out this weekend. I just went through an LG G4 Android upgrade. I went from 5.1 to 6.0 on the G4. What a pain it was. A 924 meg download only to find out it is crap. I am currently subscribed with Bell. After the upgrade, the phone started a non-ending reboot loop.
I went to the geographical centre of Canada to find out I was in the middle of it all.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2002
2167 posts
10 upvotes
Stratford, Ontario
Timaeus wrote: The S7 should be out this weekend. I just went through an LG G4 Android upgrade. I went from 5.1 to 6.0 on the G4. What a pain it was. A 924 meg download only to find out it is crap. I am currently subscribed with Bell. After the upgrade, the phone started a non-ending reboot loop.
I this point I'm going to wait for the S7 and then see
Banned
Jan 14, 2014
356 posts
187 upvotes
Kitchener
Oh... I had the S5 neo a couple of weeks ago. Here was my review of it. Gaming test:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)