Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

Samsung - $200 prepaid card for any Note owners w/Note 8 purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2018 1:44 pm
231 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada
USA deal was so much better
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
Only current owners with communications using their devices in September.
New buyers in October will not qualify.

https://www.noteupgrade.ca/#/faqs
Q: What does "active Note Device" mean?
A: Active means that your Note device is currently under a Canadian Carrier Network wireless plan and has sent or received communications during the month of September 2017.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2012
2830 posts
700 upvotes
Ottawa
This is a slight issue:

Qualifying owners of all active Note devices including current Note 8 and former Note 7 owners will be eligible for this Upgrade Offer. Additional qualifying criteria requires that prior to Oct 17th, 2017 owners have registered a previous Note device with Samsung, created a Samsung Account and selected ‘opt-in’ to receive promotional communications.
Jan 20, 2006
985 posts
357 upvotes
Montreal
so what's the unique offer code? each one of us got a unique code? If we all need to call in to find out the code, this is a pain the butt process and doesn't feel Samsung is wanting to offer the promo but been asked to offer "something" to its customers. Pretty lame in my opinion.
Last edited by ymlccc on Oct 17th, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4622 posts
3266 upvotes
Ottawa
These morons should be discounting the phone period to makeup for the issue. Instead of charging close to 1500. I have a s8 plus and wanted to upgrade to a note but not for this kinda $
Apr 9, 2015
312 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I preordered the note 8, but my IMEI number seems to be invalid?
Apr 27, 2015
109 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
"Eligible Customers will receive an individual email (“Email”) directly from Samsung or its authorized service provider during the Offer Term notifying them of the Offer, providing them with a unique offer code (“Offer Code”) and asking them to register their Note8 purchase at www.noteupgrade.ca as follows:" ...
If you don't receive the email with unique offer code you are not eligible...
Koodo Mobile - $40/8GB + $180 BC
Telus - $45/25GB
Oct 23, 2008
21 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
slifer wrote: I preordered the note 8, but my IMEI number seems to be invalid?
SAME HERE
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5751 posts
2584 upvotes
Toronto
LoL, what does this mean?

Does this offer include former Note7 owners? Or owners that have already purchased a Note8?
Yes, owners of all active Note devices including current Note8 and former Note7 owners who meet the outlined criteria are eligible for this offer.

and

If I was an original Note7 owner but returned my device for a full refund, am I eligible for the offer?
Yes, owners of all active Note devices including current Note8 and former Note7 owners who meet the outlined criteria are eligible for this offer.
Sep 29, 2014
782 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
rebel_rfd wrote: LoL, what does this mean?

Does this offer include former Note7 owners? Or owners that have already purchased a Note8?

and

If I was an original Note7 owner but returned my device for a full refund, am I eligible for the offer?
The *only* thing Note 7 owners get out of this is the extended period of time to complete the offer.
Former Note7 owners will be given until the Nov 9, 2017 deadline to meet these qualifying conditions.
Otherwise the only people eligible to get this are people who have purchased their phone in September according to their "active Note device" FAQ.

This whole thing is a confusing mess, Samsung strikes again after telling consumers back in August that something is coming for N7 owners "soon"
Nov 24, 2016
2 posts
I received the email but my IEMI is also showing as invalid.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5751 posts
2584 upvotes
Toronto
TudorM wrote: I received the email but my IEMI is also showing as invalid.
You'll need to contact Samsung, and push back on your carrier if Samsung won't fix it.

Congrats on your second post!
Aug 26, 2015
308 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same, the system wont accept my IMEI and i was a pre-order.
Mar 18, 2008
534 posts
167 upvotes
I'm a Note 5 owner and just received the email today. Unsure, I want a new phone but not sure about the Note 8 right now.
Apr 27, 2015
109 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
Damn... surprisingly I just got an email 22mins ago from samsung and there is a unique offer code LOL
Telus - $45/25GB
Sep 1, 2010
127 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
I received this offer as well. The only note I've ever had was a Note 3!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
What the... I have owned multiple Note devices, 7 included, but didn't get anything, even though I'm registered
Apr 27, 2015
109 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
Was received the same error "IMEI invalid" so called the number on homepage of the offer. They told me they are have some technical difficulties and it will be up and running in 24-48hrs and to try back then...
Telus - $45/25GB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)