Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 WiFi 32 GB for $197.99. Warm?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2022 5:47 pm
72 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1826 posts
1515 upvotes
toronto
If you have perkopolis it shows as $188. Would also like to know if this is good for light browsing and all?
Nov 22, 2021
240 posts
476 upvotes
animeshw wrote: If you have perkopolis it shows as $188. Would also like to know if this is good for light browsing and all?
Forsure. Probably the best tablet at this price range considering the specs
May 30, 2017
752 posts
325 upvotes
Brampton, Mount Plea…
Personally... I would rather pick up a used iPad for this price, or a sealed iPad for $300 off eBay. Or even Kijiji/FB Marketplace, just make sure you carefully inspect the iPad before buying. The iPad will last you longer and even if it's the 2018 model it still has way better specs than this 2020 tablet and it will last you longer. Plus more accessories and better apps and support overall
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
cellnerd wrote: Personally... I would rather pick up a used iPad for this price, or a sealed iPad for $300 off eBay. Or even Kijiji/FB Marketplace, just make sure you carefully inspect the iPad before buying. The iPad will last you longer and even if it's the 2018 model it still has way better specs than this 2020 tablet and it will last you longer. Plus more accessories and better apps and support overall
The good about the A7 is good for entertainment consumption, atmos quad stereo speakers and wide aspect ratio.
Plus SD card!!! Disney, netflix on the go.

Used IPAD suck at the 3:4 ratio , but might be good for productivity and longevity like you said. No expending memory.... forget netflix/disney+ on the go.

I have a tab s4 (premium tablet back then), it runs still very strong, love the speakers and colors of the OLED (not the A7...
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Dec 22, 2010
755 posts
738 upvotes
Ontario
This is a hot price for 10 inch tablet. Can't you also get the $25 discount from samsung?
Mar 10, 2010
313 posts
856 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP!

For sub-$200 this is HOT for 10.4 inch tablet.

Sure I could go buy a base iPad but it's more than double the price, or a used one that someone has abused or battery life has gone to shit but I'd prefer a brand new unopened device that has not beeen used and has expandable storage.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15428 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Snapdragon 662, 3GB ram, ~20GB free space.
Decent deal. In between warm and hot.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Mar 10, 2010
313 posts
856 upvotes
Calgary
BertL67369 wrote: The good about the A7 is good for entertainment consumption, atmos quad stereo speakers and wide aspect ratio.
Plus SD card!!! Disney, netflix on the go.

Used IPAD suck at the 3:4 ratio , but might be good for productivity and longevity like you said. No expending memory.... forget netflix/disney+ on the go.

I have a tab s4 (premium tablet back then), it runs still very strong, love the speakers and colors of the OLED (not the A7...
The cherry on top was getting $43 trade in value for my OLD Tab Pro from 2014
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5148 posts
2198 upvotes
Mississauga
IIRC you can't move apps to SD card?
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15428 upvotes
Socially Distanced
wing0 wrote: IIRC you can't move apps to SD card?
You don't want to, Android is notorious for screwing up using the SD card as internal memory.
External media is fine on an SD card but even using it for your photos put them at high risk of loss.

I have enough problems using it for offline Google Maps, so i use data instead when it glitches if my device storage is full and i had no choice.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15428 upvotes
Socially Distanced
brung wrote: The cherry on top was getting $43 trade in value for my OLD Tab Pro from 2014
Do you have a link for this?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2242 posts
4466 upvotes
This sells for $329.99 at SDM, where they regularly have 20x points offers for 30% off. So typical RFDer price is about the same as $240 + tax.

$197.99 is a better price. But if you want a device that can be used with an active stylus (the A7 is not compatible), there are better options.
On vacation
Mar 10, 2010
313 posts
856 upvotes
Calgary
Quentin5 wrote: Do you have a link for this?
On the Buy screen and Checkout screens, they ask if you want to trade in any devices.

For Tablets, they only accept Apple, Samsung or Microsoft. For Phones they have a few more.
You have to enter the serial or IMEI and it will give an estimated value.

I tried a few other devices too just to check out trade in values. iPhone 4 was $0, iPhone SE was $11 and Samsung Galaxy s10 was $111
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5032 posts
5820 upvotes
brung wrote: On the Buy screen and Checkout screens, they ask if you want to trade in any devices.

For Tablets, they only accept Apple, Samsung or Microsoft. For Phones they have a few more.

I tried a few other devices too just to check out trade in values. iPhone 4 was $0, iPhone SE was $11 and Samsung Galaxy s10 was $111
I have a blackberry playbook v2. I assume they won't take that.... :) :) :)

They will take it but give = $0.
Last edited by jmc111 on Dec 7th, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15428 upvotes
Socially Distanced
brung wrote: On the Buy screen and Checkout screens, they ask if you want to trade in any devices.

Gotta run but i have a 3 year old Galaxy Tab A, i will check later if its worth anything on trade-in.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11769 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. I can return the 10" Acer tablet with 2G RAM that cost $200 to The Source. $13 cheaper (with Perkopolis) and no eco fee plus one more gig of RAM.
Mar 10, 2010
313 posts
856 upvotes
Calgary
jmc111 wrote: I have a blackberry playbook v2. I assume they won't take that.... :) :) :)

They will take it but give = $0.
lol funny enough, for Phone trade in, RIM was an option

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)