Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung USA] Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Reservation + Up to $600 Trade In + $50 Samsung referral + 9% Rakuten/Ebates (USA Deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 7:42 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
iN10Se wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 10:42 am
$499 USD taxes in for a Note 10+, Galaxy Buds, and an OEM case and all I had to do was trade in my Pixel 3. Not a bad deal at all if you have access to a US address. 9% cashback through Rakuten as well!

Anyone know how much I can get rid of my Galaxy Buds for?
$100 bucks and they will be gone on the same day
Please DON'T PM me for SPC codes, kindly ask for them in the Samsung thread's (HOT DEALS) section and I will respond with one.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
Why was this moved to expired, this deal is still active
Please DON'T PM me for SPC codes, kindly ask for them in the Samsung thread's (HOT DEALS) section and I will respond with one.
Sep 2, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I've added my us address to two different credit cards now, still having issues with both, any tips ?
Aug 27, 2017
5 posts
Wow, thanks for this OP!

All, if you get an EDU account, it can save you more and it stacks with everything. See my attached receipt. I also had the $200 accessory credit for signing up for the pre order ahead of time (instead of the $150 credit). So, to recap:

- sign in using an edu account.
- open your pre-order referral link for $200 bundle discount
- add to your cart the note 10+ phone and choose up to $200 in discounts
- trade in a pixel 3 ($600 discount)
- go to checkout page, add code ref-y6dkid
save cart. go to rakuten/ebates. open a link to samsung through rakuten/ebates, go back to cart. you should still see the same cart price. final price should be $416.24 USD, plus you get ebates plus you get credit card points plus you get samsung points. place the order. with ebates incorporated you get $387 USD final selling price. I can buy a pixel 3 for about $450 CAD, so $953 for a brand new note 10+ with galaxy buds + a watch (or whatever accessories you chose). You'll have to pay about $50 to get it shipped across the border (I use my mall box, works well).
Last edited by MT1414 on Aug 21st, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
MT1414 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 3:07 pm
Wow, thanks for this OP!

All, if you get an EDU account, it can save you more and it stacks with everything. See my attached receipt. I also had the $200 accessory credit for signing up for the pre order ahead of time (instead of the $150 credit). So, to recap:

- sign in using an edu account.
- open your pre-order referral link for $200 bundle discount
- add to your cart the note 10+ phone and choose up to $200 in discounts
- trade in a pixel 3 ($600 discount)
- go to checkout page, add code ref-y6dkid
save cart. go to rakuten/ebates. open a link to samsung through rakuten/ebates, go back to cart. you should still see the same cart price. final price should be $416.24 USD, plus you get ebates plus you get credit card points plus you get samsung points. place the order. with ebates incorporated you get $387 USD final selling price. I can buy a pixel 3 for about $450 CAD, so $953 for a brand new note 10+ with galaxy buds + a watch (or whatever accessories you chose). You'll have to pay about $50 to get it shipped across the border (I use my mall box, works well).
That's my receipt as well. Looks identical. Those who didn't pre-order, you will get $100-150 vs $150-200

You can buy USA Unidays account on eBay for as low as 3 dollars
Last edited by TransporterSD on Aug 21st, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 27, 2017
5 posts
Nice. The free spotify is a $100 credit too since I do pay for spotify...youtube premium too, but I could care less of that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
MT1414 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 3:18 pm
Nice. The free spotify is a $100 credit too since I do pay for spotify...youtube premium too, but I could care less of that.
I wonder if I could sell the codes for Spotify and YouTube.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
Guys, deal is not expired. Feel free to notify the mods to move this back to Hot Deals section
Aug 27, 2017
5 posts
The ebates came back at almost $150 USD (it must have been calculated on the original price, not discounted price). Incredible deal!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3573 posts
3323 upvotes
MT1414 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 10:31 pm
The ebates came back at almost $150 USD (it must have been calculated on the original price, not discounted price). Incredible deal!
It will be adjusted, it happened to me before on previous deals. If not doesn't, this will be awesome.