• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2014 8:09 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 18, 2007
448 posts
71 upvotes

Samuel Adams Light Beer

Does anyone know where I can purchase the light version, I know LCBO carries some of my other favourites (Octoberfest) but really looking for the light version
8 replies
Jul 18, 2007
448 posts
71 upvotes
Thanks mate...was trying to find out if there are any locations in the GTA where this beer can be located.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21708 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
q1w2e3r4 wrote: Thanks mate...was trying to find out if there are any locations in the GTA where this beer can be located.
I'd ask one of the bar owners, but then again, maybe they import it from Buffalo...?
(it never hurts to ask)
Here's something that might be helpful: https://www.beermenus.com/beers/sam-adams-light
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21708 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
duckdown wrote: Thanks for the stupidest answer possible
Why? That's where it is! Western New York to be even more accurate!
May 20, 2009
481 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
q1w2e3r4 wrote: Thanks mate...was trying to find out if there are any locations in the GTA where this beer can be located.
It's not sold in Ontario. We get the Boston Lager, Latitude 48 IPA, seasonal releases and soon their Rebel IPA. I've never seen it at a bar and it sounds like you want it to drink at home anyway. Going to the US is your only option.

With the exception of session IPAs, light beer is not exactly trendy right now. Your best bet would be checking a grocery store with a larger selection because specialty beer places may not even carry Sam Adams Light.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2747 posts
155 upvotes
Peterborough
duckdown wrote: Thanks for the stupidest answer possible
But it begs at the original question. Why light beer? But maybe that's just me. I don't much see the point in light beer unless your mission is to keep from embarrassing yourself at the company Christmas party or fool yourself into thinking the RIDE officer will be all impressed.
Jul 18, 2007
448 posts
71 upvotes
I prefer the Boston Lager or Octoberfest/Winterfest, however my brother in law enjoys the light version.

Thanks everyone for the responses, it appears that nobody sells this beer in Toronto.
wiggy wrote: But it begs at the original question. Why light beer? But maybe that's just me. I don't much see the point in light beer unless your mission is to keep from embarrassing yourself at the company Christmas party or fool yourself into thinking the RIDE officer will be all impressed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)