Sasa.com: Free Shipping (May 28-May31)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2012 9:10 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2004
898 posts
29 upvotes

Sasa.com: Free Shipping (May 28-May31)

Those who are into Asian products knows Sasa from Hong Kong. They are now offering free shipping with $19 (in USD) purchases. If you are looking for a few things but don't want to pay the markup prices in Canada, this is a good deal. This is for worldwide shipping

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/sasacm ... /promo.jsp
- Instant noodle is the way for a healthy balanced diet
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1133 posts
146 upvotes
GTA
Sweeet....!!!!! :lol:

Anyone actually ordered online from them? How long does shipping take? Any duties?
Jul 19, 2005
541 posts
211 upvotes
From my past experience, they ship pretty quickly and I usually get my order in a week or two (I always choose standard shipping). And I never got charged duties.

Happy shopping! :cheesygri
sedated_xtc wrote:
May 30th, 2012 9:06 am

Anyone actually ordered online from them? How long does shipping take? Any duties?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2006
2397 posts
779 upvotes
GTA
I LOVE SASA!!!!!!!

The prices are very reasonable and you know you are getting genuine products.

No duties so far and I've ordered many times.

It usually takes 1 to 3 weeks for the stuff to arrive.

Wait for free shipping and promos (like free full size products with purchase of X amount) or BOGO free.

Sasa offers free shipping quite often.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2004
898 posts
29 upvotes
If you keep the order around $30, there mostly no duties. If its $50 above, my experience are there are chances of duties charged on top. That's my rule of thumb when I order from sasa.
- Instant noodle is the way for a healthy balanced diet
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
5818 posts
676 upvotes
^Anything under $20 should be nothing anyways, technically they should charge when over however. I bet since customs is always busy these days, may be they don't really want to do the paper unless it is over a higher amount - like $30.
Under the provisions of the Postal Imports Remission Order, if someone mails you an item worth CAN$20 or less, you don’t have to pay duty or taxes on the item. If the item is worth more than CAN$20, you must pay the applicable duty, the GST or HST, and any PST on the item’s full value.
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/postal-po ... ng.html#c1

Btw, OP should start a thread in Beauty & Wellness under Fashion forum too, it is good news for Sasa shoppers.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Banned
Feb 11, 2005
1828 posts
34 upvotes
VanCity
Selection for men's cologne is a bit lacking unless I'm missing something. Their store front had a bigger selection.
Jul 27, 2006
865 posts
277 upvotes
sedated_xtc wrote:
May 30th, 2012 9:06 am

Ordered from Sasa many many times! Normally takes about two weeks. Never charged duties till about a month ago. Order about 100USD and was charged $20 duties... :cry: But still decent products.
Apr 13, 2005
100 posts
Toronto/Oshawa
This is not working for me. It still says standard shipping for $18.
Jul 25, 2011
766 posts
206 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Wow great news! When did Sasa start shipping from hk? or has this been for a long time already :-0 Thanked OP for the information/deal.
Oct 9, 2009
999 posts
256 upvotes
Kitchener
happynemo wrote:
May 31st, 2012 7:08 pm
Wow great news! When did Sasa start shipping from hk? or has this been for a long time already :-0 Thanked OP for the information/deal.

They have been shipping to Canada for awhile now! I usually order when they have free shipping (which they do, almost every other month? if not every month)
× < >