Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Locked: Save $25 with spend of $100 from Home Depot (removed -- fraudulent coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2013 9:38 am
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2008
345 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
Looking to buy a Ryobi drill for $149! Please let me know if this works! Thank you.
:cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
Ill post later this evening if it works I'm going to try and buy a battery powered ridgid circular saw with the coupon
Dec 2, 2008
345 posts
137 upvotes
GTA
Do we print both images and hand them to the cashier? This seems sketchy lol.
:cheesygri
Jul 27, 2012
3 posts
1 upvote
This coupon did not work, would not scan, she tried to enter it manually, no luck, said the coupon was invalid.
However I was lucky enough to have a super nice woman who just did a manual price adjustment.
But I think in most cases this coupon will be a bust for most people :(
Jan 22, 2006
283 posts
152 upvotes
Thanks!! Worked for me at Kanata, Ont store.
Aug 14, 2011
36 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
So this only works for one item that is over $100?
Or has anyone tired to buy multiple items to get the total over $100?
Nov 30, 2005
17 posts
Burlington
Yeah this totally didn't work for me either. They tried scanning and manually typing it in twice. I'm surprised that anyone got it to work. It really looks like it's a one-off coupon they handed out for buying an xmas tree from HD. (See post #5).
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
I've confirmed with a manager that this was indeed the $25 off $100 coupon that people got if the bought a christmas tree. However, the real coupon was an actual handout you got with your receipt when you bought the tree, and this print out is not valid technically as this coupn was never intended to be printed.

On top of that, the barcode is not a valid one in Vancouver at least and the rest of GVR, and based on the comments, looks like it's only working in Ontario.

But also to confirm, it's it NOT a single item over $100. It's your entire order. "Single in store purchase" does not mean "single item". It means you can only use the coupon once, for a store purchase (all items) > $100.

Regardless, this coupon is technically not a valid coupon, so it's really YMMV.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Feb 5, 2012
502 posts
88 upvotes
GRANBY
Men this coupon can we stack it up(Ill buy for about 300$) and will it work in QC or anyone has a beter version scanned?
Feb 5, 2012
502 posts
88 upvotes
GRANBY
can we multiply and anyone knows if it worked in QC
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Does not work in Ancaster, ON.
My item was over $100, would not scan, numbers don't manually work.

Same denial, CSR says its a handout, not a printed form.

If anyone has the legit one and not using, please pm.
Codes may be unique or store specific.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
AncasterRFD wrote: Does not work in Ancaster, ON.
My item was over $100, would not scan, numbers don't manually work.

Same denial, CSR says its a handout, not a printed form.

If anyone has the legit one and not using, please pm.
Codes may be unique or store specific.
Thank you for saving me some time sir
Nov 23, 2012
130 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
Dido...was just about to check out the Ancaster one.
Thanks
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Does it work at the self checkout? :P
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
gheart008 wrote: I've confirmed with a manager that this was indeed the $25 off $100 coupon that people got if the bought a christmas tree. However, the real coupon was an actual handout you got with your receipt when you bought the tree, and this print out is not valid technically as this coupn was never intended to be printed.

On top of that, the barcode is not a valid one in Vancouver at least and the rest of GVR, and based on the comments, looks like it's only working in Ontario.

But also to confirm, it's it NOT a single item over $100. It's your entire order. "Single in store purchase" does not mean "single item". It means you can only use the coupon once, for a store purchase (all items) > $100.

Regardless, this coupon is technically not a valid coupon, so it's really YMMV.
err, it is basically fraud to use the coupon. Thanks for the information. the most you will get at hd is ten percent.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2280 posts
1420 upvotes
Montreal
woks in sauga, Thanks Op
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
williamsauga wrote: woks in sauga, Thanks Op
and the girl who accepted it will get fired.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
freeonboard wrote: err, it is basically fraud to use the coupon. Thanks for the information. the most you will get at hd is ten percent.
not everything illegal is a fraud.. plus in that case, it's not fraud, it's a waste of time because it is not even working.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Oct 13, 2008
5 posts
1 upvote
I used this successfully in Calgary. The coupon did not scan, and the numbers were not accepted when entered manually. The cashier called the manager, and he allowed the cashier to manually put in the $25 discount. So, ymmv depending on store staff.
Feb 27, 2003
114 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Big YMMV but worked for me in Etobicoke. Wouldn't scan and numbers didn't work but manager was able to add the discount anyway.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)