Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4589 posts
3425 upvotes

Save.ca Coupons

Anyone know why some stores accept them and others don't.
2 Nights ago I had found a deal at Food Basic's on a item and I had a Save.ca coupon for $10 off the product ( the shower cleaner thingie) and the guy said one min went to the back and then told me they wont accept it, I asked why and he shrugged so I told him never mind.

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
3 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10454 posts
1997 upvotes
Nowhere
AmberMoon wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2007 12:55 pm
Anyone know why some stores accept them and others don't.
2 Nights ago I had found a deal at Food Basic's on a item and I had a Save.ca coupon for $10 off the product ( the shower cleaner thingie) and the guy said one min went to the back and then told me they wont accept it, I asked why and he shrugged so I told him never mind.
They are manufacturers coupons so any store should take them. You just got an ignorant cashier. Next time insist. They get fully reimbursed for the coupon plus handling. Unfortunately stores do minimal training for staff especially with coupons.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
4589 posts
3425 upvotes
Ill try again then, He did go into the back office and asked since he didnt know anything so i can only assume he ask a manager. I thought they were valid also but shrug hehe

�I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it

Smile... It confuses people�
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
3948 posts
212 upvotes
Markham, ON
AmberMoon wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2007 3:44 pm
Ill try again then, He did go into the back office and asked since he didnt know anything so i can only assume he ask a manager. I thought they were valid also but shrug hehe
Sometimes even the mangers don't know about save.ca because it is not so popular, they think that it's fake or some scams.